Grant is offline Member

Results with Jino

Anybody here have 3+ months experience with Jino. I have been taking 5ius 5/2 and I have been on for 1.5 months so far not seeing results. I used Nordics stuff so I know its legit but I am getting anxious. I am taking 35mg d-bol ed, 1000mg test, and 400mg deca weekly with insulin in the morning along with gh shot.

Titan1 is offline Member
    I was on it for 4 months and its individual how fast you see results when i used 4iu´s i was bloated after 2months i also used Tren /test/slin my hands and feet were swollen.

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Grant
    Anybody here have 3+ months experience with Jino. I have been taking 5ius 5/2 and I have been on for 1.5 months so far not seeing results. I used Nordics stuff so I know its legit but I am getting anxious. I am taking 35mg d-bol ed, 1000mg test, and 400mg deca weekly with insulin in the morning along with gh shot.
    Hang in there. I started noticing the results by month 3 or 4. I am on month 5 now and just ordered more. I love this stuff. It is very slow and gradual but all of a sudden you start getting compliments. Between this and the primo/var cycle I am on, I am done with test for awhile.

block is offline Associate Member
    I am 5 weeks in on my jin at 3ius a day and so far I dont see that it is doing much but my friends that I dont see that often say that I look leaner but I have not lost a pound only side so far is my hands always feel like they need to be cracked so I think that I might have some water weight from it. I get blood work done in a few more weeks to see what it has realy done. stick with it.

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    jin sucks

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Wow 4 months to see results toolman. That's a long time. I'm 36 and starting seeing results at the end of my 4th week. Into week 6 now and started IGF with it.

Grant
    I was on dbol , cyp and insulin when I started Jin. I got so bloated the first 3 weeks I could barely eat. I dropped the dbol and insulin and all it well. I'm started with 2 IU's and worked up .5 IU each week. I dropped down to 3IU with 60mcg IGF right now. Only sides are my hands are tight in the morning. But I'm getting leaner and my muscles stay full. Pumps are sicks and strength is still moving up as if I was still on dbol. Mixing the GH and IGF with 500mg Test E every 4 days. How much are you taking? Did you get tired after the shot the first 3-4 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    Wow 4 months to see results toolman. That's a long time. I'm 36 and starting seeing results at the end of my 4th week. Into week 6 now and started IGF with it.

Grant
    I was on dbol, cyp and insulin when I started Jin. I got so bloated the first 3 weeks I could barely eat. I dropped the dbol and insulin and all it well. I'm started with 2 IU's and worked up .5 IU each week. I dropped down to 3IU with 60mcg IGF right now. Only sides are my hands are tight in the morning. But I'm getting leaner and my muscles stay full. Pumps are sicks and strength is still moving up as if I was still on dbol. Mixing the GH and IGF with 500mg Test E every 4 days. How much are you taking? Did you get tired after the shot the first 3-4 weeks?
    Sorry bro, but if you were on dbol and cyp when you started jin, you are confusing gear gains for gh gains. However if you were also running igf with it, that is why you saw faster results. On gh alone, it will take a minimum of 12 weeks for liver igf values to build enough to see results...so those of you running just gh, do not worry if you are not seeing immediate results, you will not.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    You Da Man ToolMan.

Been on cyp for 1 year at same dose (TRT)
    Stacked dbol 4 times during this year
    Stacked insulin 2 times this year
    Just started IGF 4 days ago
    Stopped dbol and Slin 2 weeks into GH

You with me here? Oh, been juicing for over 20 years.

It's the GH, trust me!

Everyone if different. I react good to GH, and Slin. This is my first IGF run.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Sorry bro, but if you were on dbol and cyp when you started jin, you are confusing gear gains for gh gains. However if you were also running igf with it, that is why you saw faster results. On gh alone, it will take a minimum of 12 weeks for liver igf values to build enough to see results...so those of you running just gh, do not worry if you are not seeing immediate results, you will not.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Toolman,
    I guess result vary a lot cause I can see and feel result with in one month, and that's with no aas. At 4 iu's a day 5/2, thier isnt major mucles mass gains but I kept muscle that I would have otherwise lost from being off aas for so long. Here's part of an earlier post of mine...

I'm 37. What I noticed:

- first week - not much

- beginning of second week- muscles harder after work out

- end of second week - skin getting thinner as a result of lower bf and I seem to be in a great mood alot even though i'm under alot of stress, sleep is improving ( good considering that I have had a real hard time getting a good nite sleep for the last 6 moonths )

- third week - Sleep is amazing, I sleep like a baby every night ! Still in a good mood.My weight has decrease by 3 or 4 pounds probably from lower bf, but i don't recall ever seeing my abs this rip. As for the gym, my weights seem to be somewhat the same even thought I'm off the cycle for like 2 months and my over all shape is very good considering my lower body weight.

Side effects - none so far

2 months later... guys at the gym think that I;m on the juice cause of my pumps during work outs. 3 months later....I just added 25 mg winstrol a day 3 weeks ago and I feel like i'm exploding. My shape is already better now than it's ever been with any cycle. ( Previous cycle consist mainly of win, primo, deca . Never never test, dbol etc..)

My fast result have made me wonder if I wasn't a little low on natural gh production.
    Last edited by Jessyjack10; 05-01-2005 at 03:49 PM.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I've been on Jin since Jan at about 4iu per day. I increase that when using insulin . I came off a tren /test cycle early march.

While on that cycle I lost bf. I can't really say it was due to the gh since my diet was good and I was using tren, but I felt it helped. However....
    Since coming off that cycle (3 weeks ago now) I've increased weight slightly and am now receiving tons of compliments on my body.

So I guess it's been nearly 4 months since starting. I'm hoping to see some real size gains thought before I'm done. It is expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    You Da Man ToolMan.

Been on cyp for 1 year at same dose (TRT)
    Stacked dbol 4 times during this year
    Stacked insulin 2 times this year
    Just started IGF 4 days ago
    Stopped dbol and Slin 2 weeks into GH

You with me here? Oh, been juicing for over 20 years.

It's the GH, trust me!

Everyone if different. I react good to GH, and Slin. This is my first IGF run.
    I am 40 and unlike you, did not start running gear at 16.
    Stand by my statement on this one puff...if you were on gear, there is no way you can say you know the gains were gh related. I do not claim to be a gh expert like RB or Johnny or some others, but everything I have reead and experienced myself and seen in mates in the gym, gh growth gains do not happen in the first month.
    Last edited by toolman; 05-01-2005 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    Hey Toolman,
    I guess result vary a lot cause I can see and feel result with in one month, and that's with no aas. At 4 iu's a day 5/2, thier isnt major mucles mass gains but I kept muscle that I would have otherwise lost from being off aas for so long. Here's part of an earlier post of mine...

I'm 37. What I noticed:

- first week - not much

- beginning of second week- muscles harder after work out

- end of second week - skin getting thinner as a result of lower bf and I seem to be in a great mood alot even though i'm under alot of stress, sleep is improving ( good considering that I have had a real hard time getting a good nite sleep for the last 6 moonths )

- third week - Sleep is amazing, I sleep like a baby every night ! Still in a good mood.My weight has decrease by 3 or 4 pounds probably from lower bf, but i don't recall ever seeing my abs this rip. As for the gym, my weights seem to be somewhat the same even thought I'm off the cycle for like 2 months and my over all shape is very good considering my lower body weight.

Side effects - none so far

2 months later... guys at the gym think that I;m on the juice cause of my pumps during work outs. 3 months later....I just added 25 mg winstrol a day 3 weeks ago and I feel like i'm exploding. My shape is already better now than it's ever been with any cycle. ( Previous cycle consist mainly of win, primo, deca . Never never test, dbol etc..)

My fast result have made me wonder if I wasn't a little low on natural gh production.
    My point exactly Jessy and I agree with you. I am not saying you will not notice sides or the benefit of sleep or good feelings from gh. I am saying you will not see any muscle gains for a few months. Everything else you described feeling sooner, I agree.

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    But I have to say that after 2 months, I feel like I'm on a cycle of wini except much leaner

Grant is offline Member
    Maybe my expectations were too high but I was looking to put on an additional 10lbs when I added gh. I am six one and weigh in at 218 and have been there for five weeks now. I am already lean so I am getting frustrated and sometimes doubt the authenticity of my gh although Nordic is reputable.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Def stay in there. I ran Jin for 4 months at 4iu 5/2 and didnt start seeing gains till the end of the third month. It really takes a long time and a lot of money. Sometimes I wonder if its all worth it......................HGH atleast
    Last edited by SPIKE; 05-10-2005 at 10:21 AM.

dirtyvegas is offline Senior Member
    keep goin this is really interesting. im considering gh for my first run and didnt know these things about it..!!
    thankyou..!!

Grant is offline Member
    starting to get little pains in my wrists and my hands feel stiffer

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    man it will be worth it when u notice ur bodies compostion changing

Thread Information