spound is offline Anabolic Member

What is this difference b/t IGF and GH

Don't you get similar results form either substance? I am confused b/c everything I read about the gains people make either are pretty much the same.....IE: fat loss, increase in LBM etc.....

j martini is offline Member
    You will get similiar results from both, though GH is more of a long term thing and more expensive.
    IGF1 is usually cycled for about 4 weeks, basically the mass gains from GH are caused by an increase in IGF1 levels when GH is administered. So by taking IGF we are basically taking a short cut to raised IGF levels.

GH has some added benefits over IGF1, like its anti aging effects, sense of wellbeing and better joints.
    It is also a little more effective for fat loss than IGF1 which is still very effective as GH helps cut body fat through more ways than just increased IGF1 levels.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    plus, for the moment being, igf is legal

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j martini
    You will get similiar results from both, though GH is more of a long term thing and more expensive.
    IGF1 is usually cycled for about 4 weeks, basically the mass gains from GH are caused by an increase in IGF1 levels when GH is administered. So by taking IGF we are basically taking a short cut to raised IGF levels.

GH has some added benefits over IGF1, like its anti aging effects, sense of wellbeing and better joints.
    It is also a little more effective for fat loss than IGF1 which is still very effective as GH helps cut body fat through more ways than just increased IGF1 levels.
    Couldn't have said it better myself. And for gh to become fully kicked in it takes about 12 weeks.

looks like I may be going with IGF then.....

LL08 is offline Member
    Ok to understand this question you have to consider this as a lot more complex than what is put simply above..HGH is responsible for the release of IGF-1 AMONGST OTHER GROWTH FACTORS. For the bodybuilding IGF-1 is the most essential as it effect many of the things below but it is still in its infancy in terms of scientists. Saying this, as I mentioned before, other growth factors are released by HGH which effect the body in different ways. HGH effects the following;

increase in overall LBM (overall lean muscle, tissue and organ mass).
    increase in strength.
    increase in bone mass and calcium deposits.
    improvement in joint,tendon and ligament mobility & strength.
    improvement in overall fat loss(primarily abdomen)
    improvement in localized fat loss (subcutaneous injecting)
    improvement in libido, erection frequency and orgasm intensity.
    improvement in mood, well being, anti-depressed.
    improvement in memory, memorizing and learning ability.
    improvement in skin(texture, glow, clearer, more elastic, tighter)
    improvement in scalp hair(growth, texture, fuller, less breakage, shinier)
    increase in nail regrowth.
    increase in appetite.

The truth is we don't know how many of the above are improved through the release of igf-1 and how many are also affected by other growth factors. We can safely say that igf-1 is the most effective through the anecdotal evidence on this site alone and we can assume that igf-1 alone will be more than sufficient for a body builder if both together are not an option.

-LL
    Last edited by LL08; 05-05-2005 at 07:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    Ok to understand this question you have to consider this as a lot more complex than what is put simply above..HGH is responsible for the release of IGF-1 AMONGST OTHER GROWTH FACTORS. For the bodybuilding IGF-1 is the most essential as it effect many of the things below but it is still in its infancy in terms of scientists. Saying this, as I mentioned before, other growth factors are released by HGH which effect the body in different ways. HGH effects the following;

increase in overall LBM (overall lean muscle, tissue and organ mass).
    increase in strength.
    increase in bone mass and calcium deposits.
    improvement in joint,tendon and ligament mobility & strength.
    improvement in overall fat loss(primarily abdomen)
    improvement in localized fat loss (subcutaneous injecting)
    improvement in libido, erection frequency and orgasm intensity.
    improvement in mood, well being, anti-depressed.
    improvement in memory, memorizing and learning ability.
    improvement in skin(texture, glow, clearer, more elastic, tighter)
    improvement in scalp hair(growth, texture, fuller, less breakage, shinier)
    increase in nail regrowth.
    increase in appetite.

The truth is we don't know how many of the above are improved through the release of igf-1 and how many are also affected by other growth factors. We can safely say that igf-1 is the most effective through the anecdotal evidence on this site alone and we can assume that igf-1 along will be more than sufficient for a body builder if both together are not an option.

-LL
    Great info!!! THanks a lot LL

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    plus, for the moment being, igf is legal
    what are you talking about? who gave you this info?

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by dale
    what are you talking about? who gave you this info?
    He is right, it is legal....in the U.S. at least

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spound
    He is right, it is legal....in the U.S. at least
    Yeah U.S would be one of the only places, for me in Australia it is a controlled substance, surprise surprise.

-LL

pit_bully is offline Associate Member

Question Where can I get it?

If IGF is legal in the US I figure there is no harm in me asking where I can get it? What is it listed under? (Name of product) I search for it and all I find online is places selling that bogus throat spray.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pit_bully
    If IGF is legal in the US I figure there is no harm in me asking where I can get it? What is it listed under? (Name of product) I search for it and all I find online is places selling that bogus throat spray.

Yeah thats what also confuses me. If it is legal, how come its just as hard to find in the US as GH and its also faked alot even though its legal here!?!? I would figure since its legal like insulin that I could go to my local pharmacy and buy some but NOPE! any ideas?

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    because it is a research drug and gropep is the only lab that makes it,sources I assume get it from gropep then re-sell it with there name on it.but not just anyone can order from gropep you must have the right credentials to say you are a research lab.

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    interesting....didn't know IGF-1 was legal either. Not requesting source information but does anybody have any tricks as to where to find IGF...ie online pharmacies or local...?
    Last edited by hatchblack; 05-06-2005 at 11:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    interesting....didn't know IGF-1 was legal either. Not requesting source information but does anybody have any tricks as to where to find IGF...ie online pharmacies or local...?
    LOL, I love how people say they aren't asking for a source, and then ask for a source.

Not a flame to you hatch, just pointing out the obivious, it actually happens quite often

LL08 is offline Member
    LOL, I love how people say they aren't asking for a source, and then ask for a source.

Not a flame to you hatch, just pointing out the obivious, it actually happens quite often
    haha I agree. I believe the reason the board does not give out sources legal or other of aas or research drugs is because this board is for educational purposes and thus does not condone or suggest that the use of these substances should be encouraged.

NOt hard to find igf-1 though click a banner here read a post there won't be hard. I think oral igf-1 is even advertised in bodybuilding mags and has been used to good effectiveness by many on this site.

-LL

hatchblack is offline Associate Member

You are right...I just read that post again. I guess eagerness got the better of me...

dale is offline Associate Member
    if you get pulled over by the cops with a few vials of IGF-1 my bet is that they will be confinscated and if by any chance you MIGHT get them back they would proly be worthless.

Thread Information