Thread: HGH Results

dirtymike is offline Junior Member

HGH Results

What kind of results could I expect from runnning HGH by itself? I really don't want to **** around with insulin or cytomel .

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Results will vary quite a bit from person to person because there are so many varibles. Good for well -being.

LL08 is offline Member
    Depends on soo many factors in particular your age, so how old are you?

LL

i'm 24, 180lbs, very low body fat. I've only done one cycle and that was an all winny cycle, which I got great results from. I'm thinking about doing steroids again but don't like the side effects (acne, hair loss, or gyno).I am able to get some growth from a within the US, so I thought I might give it a try. How many units per day should I do? I heard it's better to do a small amont over a long period.

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah your spot on there. At 24 chances are your growth plates or epiphyseals have all fussed so you won't get any lateral bone growth only bone width at best. At 24 your natural gh production is still quite high probably around 1.5iu so I'd say that 3-5iu would be a good dose but don't expect as much compared to an older bloke in terms of wellbeing. I'd expect over the long term some great effects so run it a minimum of 5-6 months but preferably upto 9months if you can. I suppose effects are diff in anyone prob your best bet is read a HGH log on this section of the forum to read first hand how specific the responses are. Keep in mind it is a lot different from the quick improvement to muscles that AAS bring.

LL

LL08 is offline Member

Good info. One more question do you take the growth everyday. I heard 5 days on 2 off and stuff like that.

Also, I had a slight tear in my bicep muscle. Does growth help heal injuries?

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtymike
    Also, I had a slight tear in my bicep muscle. Does growth help heal injuries?
    Its a great drug for recovery! So YES.

To answer your 1st question; I think the philosphy behind 5 on 2 off is for 1) cost and 2) helps your natural gh production recover quicker after the cycle. I'm still deciding between 5 on 2 off and EOD because I've seen some studies say EOD is NEARLY as effective for example the study examined growth in adolescents. the adolescents 5 on 2 off grew 10 cm the EOD grew 9cm (mean).

LL

Britguy is offline Banned
    what kind of PCT is needed with growth if any, has there been any cases of post cycle depression with growth, i know its different to test in how it works its just im going to do a cycle soon and wondered what users felt like post cycle, finished a tren cycle in december and still feel low, even with a 4 wk PCT, don't wanna go through withdrawl again really

Thread Information