Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HGH 3 weeks in

4spain is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by matt2839
    I am not real sure about side effects. I haven't had any of the standard one's you read about (joint pain, tingle in the hand, etc.) I have hade some serious constipation. Also I have noticed I turned in to a huge sweat hog. I live in Arizona so granted it is hot, but I walked half a block today and I was drenched in sweat. I also have been waking up two or three times a night laying in a puddle of sweat. Has anyone heard of this as a side? I haven't had more energy than normal. I know a lot of people say they can rest easier, I am seeing the opposite. I can't remember that last time I slept through the night. Maybe from the sweating though.

I have notice it clears your skin up a lot too. For me, it just looks smoother and soft.

I live in Scottsdale and I am on the 4th week of my 1st HGH cycle, only taking 3ius day and the sweat is killing me. My girl gives me shit because anywhere I go I have to wear an under shirt because my back turns into a pool of water. Also when I work out my shirt is drenched like I did an hour cardio or something. Great results I am a little jealous on how much fat you have lost. I am runny Test with my cycle to keep my weight about the same when the fat starts melting off. I figure come the end of June I will be ready for all pool parties in the scottsdale scene. How much did you pay for your HGH? My insurance covered most of mine. Have a great doc here in town that will perscribe it. If you have insurance PM & I will give you his info. I am also only 28 and he perscribed it to me no problem.

I haven't had any problems sleeping, but I have my ac set to 70 at night. when my girl shuts it off I get hot & wake up right away. We are never home during the day so bill my ain't to bad. The worst is right after the shot with in the hour I just start sweating for no reason. Take the shot when I first get up, eat then take cold shower, it helps with the sweat for when I am getting ready for work.
    Last edited by 4spain; 05-19-2005 at 11:38 PM.

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    ur as old as me, why did ur insurance cover ur hgh?

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ***xxx***
    ur as old as me, why did ur insurance cover ur hgh?

Thats what I was thinking....LOL

All I did was submit my doctors perscription and they covered it. I only had to pay 25% of the cost and they consider 7 vials of Saizen as a one month supply. I can refill my perscription 6 times. It comes with pins, alcohol pads & loading pins.
    Last edited by 4spain; 05-20-2005 at 09:40 AM.

gypsy3034 is offline Junior Member
    hi mike i like your progress i am starting a cycle of 6 months gh/ 12 weeks tren prop and eq what do you thing about it

thanks

can any body replay to me please

hi can you help me out spain ! i need to know what do you thing of this cycle . 6 months gh / 12 weeks tren prop and eq

thanks

bedrock is offline Junior Member
    I'm not asking for a source, but the way you guys are talking "direct from China" and tracked it from China to Arizona and so forth, it sounds like you are ordering direct from the factory or something. I have several sources I could go through, but it sounds like you guys have a better way. I'm new to GH and just starting research. Whats the deal ?

Research, Research! IMO: I would start by seeing a doctor & getting a blood test done to check your IGF-1 count. Then you can make your mind up on where you want to get it from Legit or Black Market.

matt2839 is offline New Member
    Hey 4spain,
    I tried to PM you, but it wouldn't let me. So I went to "send user and email". Let me know if you didn't get it.

I agree about the research. It's not real hard if you are familar when any of the standard search engines.

WildCh1ld is offline Banned
    sweet bro.....thats just sweet..

michkoukou is offline New Member
    matt2839 really good result i am jealous

gooodwin is offline New Member
    can someone msg me who where ankie is ? or if he has a site, or just post here

winny100 is offline Junior Member
    i notice fat loss starting after 3 weeks of jintropin

good results bro

LimitsAreNothing is offline Associate Member

wow

starting my 4th week on jin and the fat loss is awesome!!!!!!!i went from 2ius a day for 5 days. then just upped it to 3. I LOVE HGH!!!!!

kaorialfred is offline Member
    I've said this before but, I will say it again pictures are worth more than posts. Especially when it comes to the fatloss claims of GH. I have upped my IU from 2IU to 4 IU one at morn one at night I have started taking picts every month once a month if there is sigifiance change in body comp and you know its the GH record the results for all to see and learn.
    JMO

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spain
    All I did was submit my doctors perscription and they covered it. I only had to pay 25% of the cost and they consider 7 vials of Saizen as a one month supply. I can refill my perscription 6 times. It comes with pins, alcohol pads & loading pins.
    What's your cost at 25%? So that's 28 or 70ius?
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 08-21-2005 at 06:05 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information