Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HGH 3 weeks in

matt2839 is offline New Member

HGH 3 weeks in

Well I am three weeks in to my HGH cycle and I think I have seen some awesome results for only 3 weeks. I have read so much about needing to do it for at least 6 months. I have to believe that is inaccurate. My body fat is way down, my weight is up, and strength is through the roof crazy! Don't get me wrong, I was way out of shape when I started so it was a little easier to lose some bf. Here is a before and after picture to date. Granted I am still not where I want to be, but I think it is a big improvement. What do you think? Are these results pretty standard for three weeks in? If so, I am going to buy some serious stock in GenSci corp.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH 3 weeks in-before.jpg   HGH 3 weeks in-after.jpg  

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    What else are you doing, i.e. cardio, workout routine, diet etc. From the before pic, looks like you have the foundation. You are a miracle if those results are 3 weeks in with GH only and nothing else.

These are 3 week hgh only result. I am having trouble believing it myself. I did also start dieting with the cycle. Not too hardcore. I try to keep my calories under 2000 a day, 200-300 grams of protien, low carbs (not really counting). I don't do cardio...I have always felt dieting is easier. Oh yeah, I did start taking some diet pills with Ephedra at the start of the cycle as well, about 60mg a day.

scarecrow999 is offline New Member
    damn thats good..I want gensci...but I am afraid it will denature by the time it gets from china to Florida......

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow999
    damn thats good..I want gensci...but I am afraid it will denature by the time it gets from china to Florida......

I was worried about that also, but I talked to the guy that is over American distributions that works directly for GenSci. It takes a while (about 2 weeks) to get the GH, but it only travels for approx. 3 days. Also they are shipped via airplane and stay relatively cool. Jintropin is good for 30 days at 98 degrees. So youre only talking approx. 3 days at a lesser temp. Once you get them you put them in the fridge and they are good for about 18 months. The expiration actually says 2 yrs, but the guy told me 18 months is for sure. Got me some on the way....can't wait.

Later,
    jrw

block is offline Associate Member
    how many ius are you using per day

Titan1 is offline Member
    how old are you?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    lats and shoulders appear slightly larger how much BF have you dropped stomach is way down as well.

Britguy is offline Banned
    bump for dosage and age, people in their 30's seem to have results similar to this, but at the end of the day you look real good in the after pic bro, and i can tell your really happy with the results, how long were you planning on running it and how much weight have you put on, ive heard GH stores water in the small intestines and can sometimes cause constipation, you had any sides at all?

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    give us more infos of u bro.. how many i.us/d on/off.. looking good bro

2 iu's in the morning 5 on 2 off. I am 28. I have had some constipation. I had no idea it was from the GH. I plann on running 10 weeks

Quote Originally Posted by matt2839
    2 iu's in the morning 5 on 2 off. I am 28. I have had some constipation. I had no idea it was from the GH. I plann on running 10 weeks

well thats awesome results bro for 2iu's hope it continues, don't take my word for it about the constipation, but i once read an article in musclemag about how Mike Quinn got severe constipation from GH use and had to go to hospital to have it sorted, apparently it was as hard as mortar, in his own words! i don't think you'll have anything to worry about with 2iu's. I wanted to know how much etc cos im planning on doing a 6 month cycle with probably 3 or 4iu's 5/2 off i hope to god i have results like yourself

lawrence069 is offline New Member
    Awesome results. I'm about to start HGH and would be happy with half the results you've had in 3 weeks

DaFoNz is offline New Member
    Good for you buddy. You are looking good. I just turned 30, and I would love to get my hands on some pretty soon.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    Congratulations... However, I don't think that everyone can expect results that quickly. Everyone reacts differently

Jantzen4k is offline Anabolic Nittany Lion
    nice progress bro!

I started at 209lbs 15.8 % bf and am now about 215lbs 13.4 %. Now I am a little confused about the body fat accuracy. I had a trainer at the gym do it. She took four measurements with calipers, bicep, tricep, love handles, and middle back . I have talked to other trainers that do an upper, mid, and lower body measurement. Which one is more accurate. With the upper, mid, and lower I came out to about 11%, the second time, but never did it that way to compare to. I like the second number much better, but I just want to have the most accurate number.

Thanks for all the comments. I wll make sure to keep updating this thread with my results.

dale is offline Associate Member
    i've been on Jin from gensci for a little over a month and i don't see or feel jack sh*t yet. i started out at 2iu and i've been on 4iu for about a week. starting to think it was damaged enroute. i'm glad i got my igf levels tested before i started.
    i'm 36 yrs old, 220lbs @ about 18% BF. this sh*t has to kick in soon damn it!!

toolman is offline Banned
    Well I am three weeks in to my HGH cycle and I think I have seen some awesome results for only 3 weeks. I have read so much about needing to do it for at least 6 months. I have to believe that is inaccurate. My body fat is way down, my weight is up, and strength is through the roof crazy! Don't get me wrong, I was way out of shape when I started so it was a little easier to lose some bf. Here is a before and after picture to date. Granted I am still not where I want to be, but I think it is a big improvement. What do you think? Are these results pretty standard for three weeks in? If so, I am going to buy some serious stock in GenSci corp.
    There is no way you are going to see strength gains or muscle mass gains on 2 iu's in 3 weeks.

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    There is no way you are going to see strength gains or muscle mass gains on 2 iu's in 3 weeks.

WOW.....you read my mind toolman! if GH worked like this for everyone i'd look like an ethiopian.

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Did you take your 2nd pic right after lifting and while still pumped?? Those results look way too good from just using Jin at 2iu for only 3 weeks. Regardless, you should be happy with the results in only 3 weeks.

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    Like I said in my post above you are a miracle child if indeed that resulted from only 3 weeks of GH.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    thats looks more like 11% than 13.4% to me

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    by the way, those r some great results!! keep it up

Mighty is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow999
    I tracked mine all the way , it was fast, 3 days from China to Arizona. Before its reconstituted It can go un-refrigerated for up to 30 days I believe.

And good job Matt, I also am starting my 3rd week, and having similar results. I think I just realized it lastnight.

Mighty

I am not sure, but I think both pics were taken first thing in the morning ( I know the later was). The "after pic" I am obviously a lot darker, and flexing. This is my first expierence with GH, and I was expecting a lot less, but am not going to complain. I guess the big thing I have notice is the spot injecting. As you can see from the before picture my gut was the biggest problem. I have dropped a couple of inches on my waist.

Since I started this cycle I have pushed myself a lot harder at the gym. Just the money you spend on this stuff is a huge motivation to push much harder. I also payed no attention to my diet before. Not that it is super strict now, but at least I am paying attention.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    fuking Awesone gains in 3 weeks

bump this thread

keep us updated matt, any new improvements?

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Incredible I am so jealous.

Can't wait to get my gyno surgery over and start back with
    the GH

update

I am now about 6 weeks in and this has been a little strange to say the least. The fat loss is still pretty rampid (body fat is now in the low 10's high 9's), but my strength and weight are down from where there were three weeks ago. I started a cycle of Deca about 3 weeks before starting this GH cycle. I stopped with the Deca when I learned I was going to start this cycle. I am wondering if the huge strength and little weight gain was still from the Deca. Had I continued the Deca it would have been about week 6 when seeing these gains. From everything I read this is pretty standard with Deca. Does anyone know how long Deca last? Is it at all similar to test?

Either way, I am still thrilled with the results. My main goal was to get cut up for summer and it seems to be working. Here is an updated photo. You can see a little change from week three, but nothing like from week 1 to 3.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails HGH 3 weeks in-after6.jpg  

One more thing I forgot.... I was thinking about adding in some EQ for the last four weeks. Has anyone tried this? I would think it would work wonders with GH, but don't know anyone who has tried it.

lavaman is offline Associate Member
    Matt:

Keep up the good work?
    Do you have any side-effects from the GH and what's the name of the ephedra pills your using... .I'm taking vaspro and lipoderm, and they've helped alot with the bloat/water rettention. Pluss the gh seems to make me a little sleepy so the ephedra definatley is a must have in my opinion.

Keep up the good work, how come only 10 weeks.. i hear you should run it for at least 6 months.

the strength is prolly from the deca matt, also the weight gain too, deca normally bloats you unless taken with an anti estrogen or ur lucky! your lookin really good in the pic bro, keep us updated anyway, as for eq, i don't know, im a firm believer in test with something like eq, i think you'd be even more vascular and ripped with the added eq, but your sex drive may take a dive

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    the strength is prolly from the deca matt, also the weight gain too, deca normally bloats you unless taken with an anti estrogen or ur lucky! your lookin really good in the pic bro, keep us updated anyway, as for eq, i don't know, im a firm believer in test with something like eq, i think you'd be even more vascular and ripped with the added eq, but your sex drive may take a dive
    Agreed...didnt want to rain on your parade but I didnt see anything on GH until 3-4 months...at 4 iu The Deca explains alot.

Andy5n is offline New Member
    Great results Matt2839

I'm on Ansomone from Anhui Anke Biotechnology China HGH for the last 4 weeks the first thing i noticed was the rapid fat loss and leaning out over the first 3 weeks no increase in strength or mass in fact the reverse to the extent i have now had to increase my calories. I'm taking 4iu's 5on 2 off and will be running for 6 months with test 500mg enanthate and 400mg deca (had been on the AAS 8weeks prior to starting HGH and had plateaued)

The sides i'm having are sore joints in the palm of the hands and elbows and a little swelling of the feet but no bloating. Within the first too weeks i had a feeling of well being and needed less sleep but this has now changed this week to being far more sleepy which i think is down to the HGH suppressing my own natural insulin output maybe a little hyperglycaemia perhaps. The changes to my skin have been phenomenal, minor scaring form AAS and spots have all cleared up leaving my skin extremely soft and clear

I’m 6ft 1 206lb and quite lean 40 years of age and was mainly taking HGH for its anti aging so far its has done what it has supposed to now all I have to wait for is a build up of strength and mass

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm on my 2nd cycle of GH and I am not as happy as I was the first time around. The only difference is last time I was on Serostim vs. Jintropin...I've been on since January and I have barely seen any fat loss. The first time around I lost 17 pounds the first few months.

I am not real sure about side effects. I haven't had any of the standard one's you read about (joint pain, tingle in the hand, etc.) I have hade some serious constipation. Also I have noticed I turned in to a huge sweat hog. I live in Arizona so granted it is hot, but I walked half a block today and I was drenched in sweat. I also have been waking up two or three times a night laying in a puddle of sweat. Has anyone heard of this as a side? I haven't had more energy than normal. I know a lot of people say they can rest easier, I am seeing the opposite. I can't remember that last time I slept through the night. Maybe from the sweating though.

I have notice it clears your skin up a lot too. For me, it just looks smoother and soft.

Osiris is offline New Member

2nd gh cycle

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    I'm on my 2nd cycle of GH and I am not as happy as I was the first time around. The only difference is last time I was on Serostim vs. Jintropin...I've been on since January and I have barely seen any fat loss. The first time around I lost 17 pounds the first few months.

As we discussed in threads before recently, could be a matter of gh receptors deregulation.

Check the threads.

Kind regards
    Dmitry

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    nice results!

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    One more thing I forgot.... I was thinking about adding in some EQ for the last four weeks. Has anyone tried this? I would think it would work wonders with GH, but don't know anyone who has tried it.
    EQ takes at least 4-5 weeks just to kick in, It would be a waste.
    <<<V>>>

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information