scarecrow999 is offline New Member

anyone got burned by customs using gensci???

??

sounds like a winner...but I have a good job and don't want to get hammered if customs picks up my 500 iu's I want to order.....

and I am not being a pussy..I am just asking for info from people who have used these guys...I know they are top notch..I have done alot of research..but I was just curious...

I can get somatorm domestic but I hear a bunch of shady **** on them and would rather go gensci if possible.....

OH ALSO...would the jintropin make it to FL before it went bad???? That is another major problem I am afraid of.....long way from china to sunny Florida

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow999
    ??

sounds like a winner...but I have a good job and don't want to get hammered if customs picks up my 500 iu's I want to order.....

and I am not being a pussy..I am just asking for info from people who have used these guys...I know they are top notch..I have done alot of research..but I was just curious...

I can get somatorm domestic but I hear a bunch of shady **** on them and would rather go gensci if possible.....

OH ALSO...would the jintropin make it to FL before it went bad???? That is another major problem I am afraid of.....long way from china to sunny Florida
    It ships and gets there in under a week so no worries about getting thre to fL AND GOING BAD. jUST GET IT THERE BEFORE THE HEAT RISES AND THE dhl, ups, ETC. TRUCKS GET TOO HOT.

scarecrow999 is offline New Member
    yeah thats what I mean...I have no control on how hot the trucks, etc get..so I was wanting to make sure that there is a good chance of everything going smooth...anybody ordered from gensci to FL?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    500ius to texas at my buddies door, 3 days he said just in the last couple weeks....

Titan1 is offline Member
    Jin can be stored in roomtemperature for 1month

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    South Florida here. Took 4 days and it's working great.Don't worry about the heat, worry about your diet and how you're going to eat every 2 hours.

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Its funny you say that crow. I was using the gensci and am switching to the Somatorm now. Everything always worked out great w/ the shipping. Im in the same boat as you jsut diff gear. I've enver ordered from ............. before and am curious. But everything seems to check out according to people on this site

Thread Information