Charliemoose is offline New Member

Need help w/ cycle info

I'm 37 years old 5 10" and about 215 Lbs, have been lifting for about 5 years and cycled only two times in the past.

Can someone help with cycle info.
    I have so far:
    2- HGH kits Serostim 6mg (somatropin) 7 vials each.
    2- 10 Ml fina 100 / trenbolone
    2- 20 CC Stan Qv 50
    13 Winny Dep 1 Ml
    1- 10 CC enantat Qv 250
    12-Sustanon 250 1 ml
    5 CC super test 250
    1 bottle Liq. Nov.
    1 bottle Liq. colmid
    I need all the help I can get This will also be the first time using HGH, please let me know if I should get anything else to enhance this cycle. also

toolman is offline Banned
    Not sure what your asking here. This is a gh forun. You are posting a laundry list of gear and saying you need help. What is your cycle that you have planned?

Sorry!! this is what I have, I need to know how to cycle this, or add something.

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Charliemoose
    I'm 37 years old 5 10" and about 215 Lbs, have been lifting for about 5 years and cycled only two times in the past.

Can someone help with cycle info.
    I have so far:
    2- HGH kits Serostim 6mg (somatropin) 7 vials each.
    2- 10 Ml fina 100 / trenbolone
    2- 20 CC Stan Qv 50
    13 Winny Dep 1 Ml
    1- 10 CC enantat Qv 250
    12-Sustanon 250 1 ml
    5 CC super test 250
    1 bottle Liq. Nov.
    1 bottle Liq. colmid
    I need all the help I can get This will also be the first time using HGH, please let me know if I should get anything else to enhance this cycle. also

If you are going to do a 12 week cycle.. You haven't enough gear.. only 12 amps of Sust. That is enough to last you only 6 weeks..

Sorry!! this is what I have, I need to know how to cycle this, or add something.
    Worst way to plan a cycle and easiest way to get flamed. You do not plan a cycle based on what gear you have around. You research and plan a cycle, then get the proper gear and amount required to do that cycle. If you have cycled twice before, you should know this.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    what were your previous 2 cycles??? and i agree with toolman......plan your cycle out BEFORE you buy

I under stand what your saying but I have limited knowledge that’s why I posted this here, so maybe someone with experience can help me plan this cycle

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    at least get another bottle of test enanthate

WolfyEVH, I thank you for your response but what I really need is a detailed plan spelled out for me i.e.: day 1 day 2, week 1 ECT. I hope you or somebody can help me

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    WolfyEVH, I thank you for your response but what I really need is a detailed plan spelled out for me i.e.: day 1 day 2, week 1 ECT. I hope you or somebody can help me
    do you want us to take it for you too?

Seriously, propose a cycle to us based on what your goals are and then we will critique it. Youve got lots of gear, but not enough of the necessary stuff. You need to get more test e or sust for starters. 2 kits of HGH isnt enough either.

clhp20 is offline Member
    We are here to help you in anyway that you need, but you have to take the inititive to plan,get, and do it. Only you know what you want to get out of this experience. Read up on the profiles of steroids , go through many posts here. Search for " first cycles". There you should get an idea of what other ppl are using, to acheive there goals. Compare those to your goals.. You get the idea?

Everyone here has composed there OWN cycles. In your quest for answers, you will acquire knowledge. Use that knowledge to build your cycle, with intelligent and educated thought. Anyone here can say, Hey man, do such and such. Like i said, You are the only one that knows what you want out of this. therefore you will be the only one that can decide what you want to do.

Good Luck and to AR

Quote Originally Posted by clhp20
    We are here to help you in anyway that you need, but you have to take the inititive to plan,get, and do it. Only you know what you want to get out of this experience. Read up on the profiles of steroids , go through many posts here. Search for " first cycles". There you should get an idea of what other ppl are using, to acheive there goals. Compare those to your goals.. You get the idea?

Everyone here has composed there OWN cycles. In your quest for answers, you will acquire knowledge. Use that knowledge to build your cycle, with intelligent and educated thought. Anyone here can say, Hey man, do such and such. Like i said, You are the only one that knows what you want out of this. therefore you will be the only one that can decide what you want to do.

Good Luck and to AR
    Well said!

I will get anything that is needed more gh, more test e or sust getting it or money is not the problem!! I just need some one to give me a great cycle / plan is this to difficult to ask for just want some help

clhp20 is offline Member
    I will get anything that is needed more gh, more test e or sust getting it or money is not the problem!! I just need some one to give me a great cycle / plan is this to difficult to ask for just want some help

It isn't that difficult. But you are asking us to plan it out for you. You haven't mentioned anything on what you are trying to acheive.

Here are a few places that you can go to help you decide.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=165040 ( about test e)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94626 ( when to start PCT)

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=94822 ( how to PCT)

BigBub is offline New Member
    This is not a flame but it would be a lot easier to help you out if you gave us a background on what your previous cycles were like.

Thread Information