Angelis is offline Banned

GenSci rhGH & LR3 IGF-1

Just been to GenSci site bcs im researching for a 300 day GH cycle with some Slin (Humalog) and maybe some IGF-1 cycles in there (not thoroughly planned out yet still in the works but already saving)

I have a couple questions...

1. I have 4 possible scenarios... which one would be safer, cheaper and best suited to my goals? (Im looking to gain a little mass while shredding up I think the last choice would be safer, cheaper )

What you all think...

1 month of Humalog @ 10iu/day and
    then 1 month of LR3 IGF-1 @ 50mcg

**or**

2 months of Humalog @ 10iu/day
    and adding LR3 IGF-1 @ 50mcg/day too the second month of Slin

**or**

2 months of Humalog @ 10iu/day
    then 1 month of LR3 IGF-1 @ 50mcg/day after

**or stay careful for a first time IGF user and not use it with Slin**

2 month on / 1 month off cycle of Humalog @ 10-20iu/day respectivly till I finish the GH

2. Does GenSci sell LR3 IGF-1, I dont see it on there site.

I dont want to contact them for prices right away so does anyone know the prices of there Jintropin and LR3 IGF-1?

bump

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    This should be posted in the GH, IGH, Slin forum but I will give my opion............

SLIN is no joke and if you haven't really researched enough or if you have doubts then you should wait until you are ready. It would be very easy to make a mistake and end up in a diabetic coma............... also while slin is active you need to watch all intake of food. SO if you do not have that part down again wait until you have it all thought out right.

Now with the GH and IGF................ Run 4 iu of GH throughout the cycle 2iu AM, 2iu PM.......... This is just my opion here but I would only run the IGF the first few months because after that I feel it would be a waste. GH over time will raise IGF levels, So run 40 to 60mcg's of IGF post workout 4 weeks on 4 weeks off for the first 3 or 4 months of the GH cycle.

Again this is just what I think should be done. I also haven't ran slin.
    Last edited by TheMudMan; 05-01-2005 at 08:22 AM.

I thought I did put it there...sorry.

And I have done Insuling before a short cycle of some humalog my friend gave me I liked it so I want to use it again

As far as the IGF I think I will lay off that till later on when im more advanced and just use GH and Slin for now.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    2 months is to long to use slin, you shouldnt go over 4 weeks. right now im running a large roid cycle along with hgh, slin and igf. i love running gh and igf together

Thread Information