Thread: fitropin ques

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

fitropin ques

i just got my fitropin kits in and it has 20 bottles and 20 amps, each bottle says it makes 6iu's, but theres way more liquid in the amp then just six iu's. Am i only suppose to draw out 6 iu's to mix with the powder or am i doing something else wrong like converting wrong? Cause there looks to be 1cc of liquid in each amp and thats way more then 6 iu's. thanks
    Last edited by SLUMPBUSTR; 05-01-2005 at 07:45 PM.

bump for info, anyone!!!!

what im trying to figure out is if its a 6iu bottle being mixed with 1ml of water then that means 1ml=100iu so i divide 100 by 6 and get how many units i take for 1iu.

where the hell is everyone tonight

please someone give me a hand with this conversion

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    i just got my fitropin kits in and it has 20 bottles and 20 amps, each bottle says it makes 6iu's, but theres way more liquid in the amp then just six iu's. Am i only suppose to draw out 6 iu's to mix with the powder or am i doing something else wrong like converting wrong? Cause there looks to be 1cc of liquid in each amp and thats way more then 6 iu's. thanks
    bump.....

rangerx83 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    The 6 i.u.'s refers to the amount of dry hgh powder that you have in the vial.

The amp with the sterile water contain 0.8 ml of water.

Here's the thing: If you mix the 0.8 mls of water with the 6.i.us of hgh you still have 6 i.u.s of hgh. So, after you mix it up, if you draw 0.4 ml of water into a syringe that's 3 i.u's of hgh. Got it? If you draw the entire 0.8 ml of water into a syringe then that's 6i.u's of hgh.

rangerx83
    Last edited by rangerx83; 05-02-2005 at 04:18 PM.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i actually have a bottle of bw and put some of that in the syringe to make 1cc and put the 1cc into the 6iu vial then draw up half a cc and thats 3iu's. im shoothin 3iu's twice a day. i like to dilute it as much as i can so you dont lose to much gh because its impossible to get all the liquid out of the vial

Robinson is offline New Member
    Seems like the Fitropin-site is being "UPDATED" for about 2 weeks now, isn't it? At least it says so here.

Thread Information