TheCobra is offline Banned

What qualifies you to get hgh from you Dr

i noticed in a previous thread that some perfectly healthy guy was using gh and was administrated by his Dr and the cost was covered by insurance. so how would you get your Dr to prescribe you GH?

liljuice is offline New Member
    something I would be interested in knowing too.

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    i would bet any amount of mony that a family type doctor is not prescribing gh, i would bet it is from a hrt clinic, do a search and you will find many of them

dale is offline Associate Member
    money....and lots of it!

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Money, hrt clinic, blood tests, and low gh levels is what is needed.

LL08 is offline Member
    I'd say if you find the right dr. All you need is money...blood tests are just part of the journey.

dale is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    I'd say if you find the right dr. All you need is money...blood tests are just part of the journey.
    this is correct, my igf levels were on the upper end of the chart and he still offered me GH. i told him i could get it for almost 1/3 the price he wanted. but i did take the test/deca he generously offered

dan991 is offline Anabolic Member
    There's a board sponsor who is a legitimate source and a LEGAL prescribed source for anything you could ever want. Don't be fooled though, they ain't playin around. Tests, physicals, TONS of blood work, history, ect. It's a lot of work, but once you jump thru all those hoops, it's free sailing from that point forward. Anything you could want, 100% legal and FDA approved meds. The problem:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and LOTS of it. NONE of the stuff is cheap, but if you have good insurance, you're good to go. My insurance covers 90% and I have to pay $10.00 BUT... I have to pay for it upfront from the pharmacy, and submit the bill to the insurance company for reimbursment. I have Blue Cross for my insurance, and as long as it's prescribed by a licensed doctor, they cover the script. My cycle, with the AS and GH, is over $900.00 FOR ONE CYCLE. Seriously. I pay $19.00 and insurance pays the rest. Haven't started the GH yet though. I have it, but I'm taking a break for a few to let my body catch up from a Sus only cycle.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    I know lots of guys that just ask for it for "anti-aging and life extending purposes" and get it with the right amount of money and its usualy covered by medical 100% in Canada. But the dose isn't much, the highest dose I've seen perscribed is 2iu's /day and only because the doctor is a weightlifter himself, usualy its more like 1iu /day. But most will just save up their kits until they have enough for something worth while or even to contribute to their UG bought HGH, nothing like a few free kits.

LL08 is offline Member
    Yeah i don't see why you couldn't combine dr prescribed and some Jin or other rHGH and use the dr for bloodwork and so on, best way to do it IMO

-LL

yerg is offline Associate Member
    Yeah i went through a health and rejuvination clinic... After all the blood work and paperwork, they want $200 for a bottle of test cyp 10ml/200mg and the same for the deca . Also $50 for a bottle of b-12!! They even offered me anadrol 50 at $12.50 a tab!!!

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by yerg
    Yeah i went through a health and rejuvination clinic... After all the blood work and paperwork, they want $200 for a bottle of test cyp 10ml/200mg and the same for the deca. Also $50 for a bottle of b-12!! They even offered me anadrol 50 at $12.50 a tab!!!
    $12.50 a tab for drol!? thats insane! And the B12 is 50 bucks? wtf! How do they even stay in business when you can just goto a pharmacy and buy a 30ml vial of B12 for like $10

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    i would bet any amount of mony that a family type doctor is not prescribing gh, i would bet it is from a hrt clinic, do a search and you will find many of them

Low and behold I have found someone who fits your description. He's now my primary care physician!!!
    So evey thing is covered under my medical plan.
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 05-07-2005 at 03:15 AM.

Bill T is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by elvisinturn1
    There's a board sponsor who is a legitimate source and a LEGAL prescribed source for anything you could ever want. Don't be fooled though, they ain't playin around. Tests, physicals, TONS of blood work, history, ect. It's a lot of work, but once you jump thru all those hoops, it's free sailing from that point forward. Anything you could want, 100% legal and FDA approved meds. The problem:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and LOTS of it. NONE of the stuff is cheap, but if you have good insurance, you're good to go. My insurance covers 90% and I have to pay $10.00 BUT... I have to pay for it upfront from the pharmacy, and submit the bill to the insurance company for reimbursment. I have Blue Cross for my insurance, and as long as it's prescribed by a licensed doctor, they cover the script. My cycle, with the AS and GH, is over $900.00 FOR ONE CYCLE. Seriously. I pay $19.00 and insurance pays the rest. Haven't started the GH yet though. I have it, but I'm taking a break for a few to let my body catch up from a Sus only cycle.
    Elvis, I'm looking into buying a Blue Cross/Blue Shield ins. plan. I've just received my first order from above source. Would you know, I realize I will pay out of my own pocket THIS 6 month cycle, but if I buy policy, do I have to put down as needing hgh therapy, will they say thats pre-existing condition and not cover it for the next 6 monther? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill T
    Elvis, I'm looking into buying a Blue Cross/Blue Shield ins. plan. I've just received my first order from above source. Would you know, I realize I will pay out of my own pocket THIS 6 month cycle, but if I buy policy, do I have to put down as needing hgh therapy, will they say thats pre-existing condition and not cover it for the next 6 monther? Thanks!
    Well, I'd probably wait to make any claims on this until atleast a year, just so they don't drop you. My Blue Cross is thru my employer so I couldn't tell you. I didn't have any waiting periods or anything, plus I've had the same policy for 4 years now. I'd be careful though because if something "pops up" after the 6 months, they'll look at everything with a maginfying glass. I race motorcycles, and when my life insurance found out about it (from my health insurance company, who narc'd on me after a crash) they cancelled my life policy and said I was too high risk. So, I'd limit claims for a while. Doctors stuff is fine, but when you get into a "high maintance phase" where they spend more than your policy is worth, they very well may cancel you out.

Keep this in mind though when it comes to the "cost" of this stuff from a legit pharm. What's cheaper...

Paying for your script full retail and not having to worry about the cops... or

5 to 20 years, and $25K in lawyers fee's trying to get off....

Plus, think about this, once you get insurance to pay, all your paying is $19.00 per script. My whole cycle costs $19.00 for human grade, FDA approved, 100 % legit, legal for me to have, AS

Keep this in mind though when it comes to the "cost" of this stuff from a legit pharm. What's cheaper...

Paying for your script full retail and not having to worry about the cops... or

5 to 20 years, and $25K in lawyers fee's trying to get off....
    Yea i hear ya there Bro! I just would like to UNBURDEN the cost of the HGH! maybe I'll take out policy, wait a year, then order again and put in claim. Alls they can do is deny it or cancell me!

Quote Originally Posted by Bill T
    Yea i hear ya there Bro! I just would like to UNBURDEN the cost of the HGH! maybe I'll take out policy, wait a year, then order again and put in claim. Alls they can do is deny it or cancell me!
    Well, I didn't have a problem. I got the invoice, forwarded it off to BC, and they said no problem. The only thing is you have to come off the money out of pocket for about a month. But, in the long run, I can't complain. They even pay for blood work and I do it once a month just to be safe.

Well, I didn't have a problem. I got the invoice, forwarded it off to BC, and they said no problem. The only thing is you have to come off the money out of pocket for about a month. But, in the long run, I can't complain. They even pay for blood work and I do it once a month just to be safe.
    Yee I still think I'd be best off buying policy, then sitting on it for a while as to not raise eyebrows!

Yeah, that's what I'd do. Get it, and then sit on it for a while so they don't give you a hard time later. I make them pay for everything including pins.

Thread Information