supersteve Guest

hgh cycle - when to add igf-1?

I'm confused about when to add in igf-1. Some people have said at the end of a hgh cycle, others have said at the start and first few months only.

Is it best to do say igf-1 for 4 weeks on its own and then commence the hgh cycle and have igf-1 on a 4 week on-off basis. Or start hgh first for a while then commence the igf-1 4 weeks on-off?

Thanks.

LL08 is offline Member
    I'm interested too, what have other bros used. I know there will be differing opinions on this and no studies on when is the best time and doses but whats the general consensus for our purposes...Cheers

-LL

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    I did a six month cycle and then bridged my gh into igf...now when i have an off day from workouts i just use gh....pretty soon off both for a month.

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    When I am using gh and igf-1 together I still take the gh but I cut the dose in half because that would be to much igf-1 in your body. Which can bring about side affects.

LL08 is offline Member
    What doses do you run and how do you cycle it NickyB? I'm planning hgh and igf-1 together in the not to distant future. ie when i can get the gear.

-LL

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    bump im interested aswell

Last time I ran gh I used 6iu's a day but when I used igf-1 I lowered it to 2iu's. I did 2 because three iu's doesn't make alot of sense to me. I used 40mcg's of igf-1 by the way for 4weeks.

LL08 is offline Member
    2iu would be only slightly above the average amount produced naturally by a 21 year old So if you are near this age then i guess you would be using the gh as a 'maintenance' dose while on the igf-1. Igf-1 shuts down gh production so I guess it would be quite beneficial. how old are you Nicky B and why doesn't 3iu make much sense...Such slow gains?

I am 21 coming on 22. And about the 3iu's its just a waste of a needle and you should never do more than 2.5 iu's in one injection in my opinon

Thread Information