spound is offline Anabolic Member

Does 1.5 iu of humatrope really compare to 3-4 iu's of Jin??

I have heard this from many,and I would like to here more bros opinions on this. Also, I am curious about the kexing GH, Would I be better off shooting 3iu 5on 2 off of the kexing fitropin or would I see better results from using 1.5 iu's of humatrope 5on 2 off? Thanks in advance.

LL08 is offline Member
    As I answered in another post. Whatever it be; humatrope, jin, ankebio or the most pure gh ever made by man. 1iu will be pointless for anyone under 30. Why waste money shutting down your natural production and replace it with jin or even Humatrope. If you're 30 + perhaps humatrope is that much better but I seriously doubt it. Maybe 1 iu humatrope = 1.5iu of jin because of its purity but I doubt it to any extent farther than this. Let me know some other opinions. Always interested.

-LL

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    that is not true I have done 1.5iu of huma and loved the results and I am 30

clhp20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    1iu will be pointless for anyone under 30.

good thing your over 30 !!!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I would say it is a total rumor. No one has proof in regards to this.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i think it depends on the person. i have heard people say they have cts on huma after a week at 2 ius. look at the guy on here that was on jinos for three weeks and his body has totally transformed. i am 21 and i am goin on humatrope and gonna start at 1.5 ius a day so i will keep ya'll updated regarding my experiences.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    no one has proof but ive used both many times and i think its about 3 to 1 in favor of humatrope. anyone who has ever used humatrope or nutropin will know that they hit you sooner and work at a smaller dosage then jino

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    no one has proof but ive used both many times and i think its about 3 to 1 in favor of humatrope. anyone who has ever used humatrope or nutropin will know that they hit you sooner and work at a smaller dosage then jino
    Well I wish those who have used both woudl speak up a little!!!

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    add serostim to our discussion here

Pietro75, can you comment on serostim?

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JJEB2
    i think it depends on the person. i have heard people say they have cts on huma after a week at 2 ius. look at the guy on here that was on jinos for three weeks and his body has totally transformed. i am 21 and i am goin on humatrope and gonna start at 1.5 ius a day so i will keep ya'll updated regarding my experiences.
    Read up on some studies of hgh and adolescents on pubmed.org. Unless you have very low hgh release for your age then you are wasting your time and money doing 1.5iu of even the most pure rHGH, because of the chance that it shuts down your natural production.. The average 21 year old releases 1.5iu of hgh at 21 maybe even 2iu if your very lucky. Now think about the 1.5iu of humatrope shutting down your natural gh release...Your at a net loss of .5iu or you'll end up even at best.

If you have money to throw away do it.

-LL

Thread Information