Cuttup is offline Senior Member

How Much HGH and How soon

I want to through some HGH in my next cycle,..i have a few qestions though.

Whats the least amount one can take/max amount. 6'2" 250 14% BF.
    How Long before seeing good results. I heard 6 months???
    These are everyday injections. I hear they require a much asmaller needle? where do you inject and with what size?
    How in the hel do you stay away from your jaw bone growing like Lex Luger's.

Thanks Boys

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    do some simple research, you will have to run at least 6 months, you use insulin pinz, sub-q injections, probably 2-6 iu's a day, 5 on 2 off, 6 owuld have some annoying sides, but some people can handle it, it is lex luther, and the jaw bone growth is from massive doses without breaks, probably dose that most of us cannot afford

Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    do some simple research, you will have to run at least 6 months, you use insulin pinz, sub-q injections, probably 2-6 iu's a day, 5 on 2 off, 6 owuld have some annoying sides, but some people can handle it, it is lex luther, and the jaw bone growth is from massive doses without breaks, probably dose that most of us cannot afford
    sub-q ?

hatchblack is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    sub-q ?
    If you are asking what sub-q is...you need to read up more. Not a flame but that is pretty basic terminology. It means subcutaneous injection. ie...not intramuscular.

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    If you are asking what sub-q is...you need to read up more. Not a flame but that is pretty basic terminology. It means subcutaneous injection. ie...not intramuscular.
    Bro,..im not really into the whole abbriviation terminology of AR,..thats the least of my worries...I have heard of subcutaneous injection,.but havent seen the ABBRIVIATION for it...I am 100% new to HGH and all its features..thats why im enquiring,..not a flame to you or anything its just I can careless to know all of AR's terminology or abbriviations.

LL08 is offline Member
    haha easy tigrrrs. The anamosity in this thread made me forget what I was going to write. Yeah that is right...Don't be so sure that the Jaw only happens in extreme doses. rHGH effects everyone different and although only very very few people in the population can be visually affected through hgh it is not wise to ignore the risks. I've heard of bros going up shoe sizes etc from large doses of LR3IGF-1 and rHGH and as the jaw feet hands and lower back are the most sensitive to gh be careful. Start small, if the sides aren't there then go upto 6iu max to be on the safe side. 5 on 2 off is probably easiest or EOD.

Only other thing to take into acount is your age...

-LL

Quote Originally Posted by LL08
    haha easy tigrrrs. The anamosity in this thread made me forget what I was going to write. Yeah that is right...Don't be so sure that the Jaw only happens in extreme doses. rHGH effects everyone different and although only very very few people in the population can be visually affected through hgh it is not wise to ignore the risks. I've heard of bros going up shoe sizes etc from large doses of LR3IGF-1 and rHGH and as the jaw feet hands and lower back are the most sensitive to gh be careful. Start small, if the sides aren't there then go upto 6iu max to be on the safe side. 5 on 2 off is probably easiest or EOD.

Only other thing to take into acount is your age...

-LL
    im 27,..i think im gonna start with 2 ius ed

toolman is offline Banned
    im 27,..i think im gonna start with 2 ius ed
    Sub-Q is not an AR abbreviation, it is a well known medical abbreviation. YOu are asking questions and that is good, but do not plan on starting this cycle until you have read all you can oh gh. Your goal should determine the dosage you use. If you are looking to slim down, 2 iu's is fine. However if you are looking for gains, you will need at least 4 iu's. Remember though that you can only process 2-3 iu's at a time so you will have to shoot 2 times a day if you want to run 4 ius.

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Sub-Q is not an AR abbreviation, it is a well known medical abbreviation. YOu are asking questions and that is good, but do not plan on starting this cycle until you have read all you can oh gh. Your goal should determine the dosage you use. If you are looking to slim down, 2 iu's is fine. However if you are looking for gains, you will need at least 4 iu's. Remember though that you can only process 2-3 iu's at a time so you will have to shoot 2 times a day if you want to run 4 ius.
    how is the pain level?

how is the pain level?
    As far as I know...sub-q is painless. You are talking about pain with injections...right?

Quote Originally Posted by hatchblack
    As far as I know...sub-q is painless. You are talking about pain with injections...right?
    yes....i would imagine its less painful that Test! Plus, kids who are on hgh woul be able to withstand that much pain ed.

yes....i would imagine its less painful that Test! Plus, kids who are on hgh woul be able to withstand that much pain ed.
    There is no pain at all in a sub Q injection. You just prick the skin. It is going into a sub dural fat layer that has no nerves.

I do them 3 x a day and would not be doing that if they were IM injections.

There is no pain at all in a sub Q injection. You just prick the skin. It is going into a sub dural fat layer that has no nerves.
    awesome

dutchman718 is offline Junior Member

I have never heard the body can only process 2-3iu's at a time. Is there any threads you know of with 411 on this. I just thought if one were to be taking that much gh, it is more beneficial to them....

NewSun274 is offline New Member

Looking to start using HGH

I have always gotten very good results with Anabolics in the past with minimal dosages.

Was wondering if doing 3 iu twice a day for two weeks might do anything for me???

I am 31 5' 8" 185 14% BF been working out since 16. I am not taking anything right now other than Creatine.

Again my body has resonded extremely well to minimal doses of anabolics in the past.

Thoughts anyone???

Quote Originally Posted by dutchman718
    I have never heard the body can only process 2-3iu's at a time. Is there any threads you know of with 411 on this. I just thought if one were to be taking that much gh, it is more beneficial to them....
    There are several threads on this. THe liver can convert so much in a period of time so the rest is wasted. I will look for one and post it if I can find it

NewSun274 is offline New Member

Thanks for the reply

Yeah I've been reading through them for over two hours.

Read about the liver only being able to process smaller amounts and that's why the 3 and 3 iu split. 2 2 2 iu might even be better.

I'd do more (longer) but my budget won't allow me to. I gained 12 pounds from Primobolan in 3 weeks the first time I did anything for example. Did 1cc 100mg 3 times a week.

Have some Deca I was going to do during the HGH as I've read it will add to the results to also do regular anabolics. Also have a little sust 5ml left from a few months ago.

I'm in the middle of this decision. Not sure if I should spend the loot and try the two kits with what I have or just wait til my bus takes off more and I can do HGH for 2 -3 months straight.

Quote Originally Posted by NewSun274
    I have always gotten very good results with Anabolics in the past with minimal dosages.

Was wondering if doing 3 iu twice a day for two weeks might do anything for me???

I am 31 5' 8" 185 14% BF been working out since 16. I am not taking anything right now other than Creatine.

Again my body has resonded extremely well to minimal doses of anabolics in the past.

Thoughts anyone???
    i was under the impression it takes months to see results from HGH,..i dont know if 2 weeks will do a lot...ive seen people with results ( very, very minimum) in as little as 4 weeks though.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    im on week 9 and have seen some results. skin is getting tighter and less oily. im sleepin like a baby and waking up fresh and rested. some localized fat loss in the lower abs. i started with 2iu's in the AM. i was fallin asleep and gettin bad lower back pain. i changed shots to PM with slin PWO and it went away. im on 3iu's now, 1iu in the AM, and 2iu PM with slin PWO. had a little swelling of the feet the first week i up'd to 3iu's but that went away. the occational hand numbing. overall, good stuff! i plan on being on for the next year. good luck with your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit2bLarge
    im on week 9 and have seen some results. skin is getting tighter and less oily. im sleepin like a baby and waking up fresh and rested. some localized fat loss in the lower abs. i started with 2iu's in the AM. i was fallin asleep and gettin bad lower back pain. i changed shots to PM with slin PWO and it went away. im on 3iu's now, 1iu in the AM, and 2iu PM with slin PWO. had a little swelling of the feet the first week i up'd to 3iu's but that went away. the occational hand numbing. overall, good stuff! i plan on being on for the next year. good luck with your cycle.
    Are you putting the gh in the same pin as the slin...? Aren't you injecting your slin IM...? Seems to be the board consensus that it cuts peak time in half.

Is it absolutely necessary to run slin with gh or does it just make it that much more effective...?

Thread Information