Thread: igf-1 question

PROUD TO BE DUTCH! is offline Junior Member

igf-1 question

Hello

Under what brand name can you buy igf-1?? Like nandrolone decanoate deca durabolin is.

Dutch

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    It's is sold by many different brand names

JohnnyB

for example?

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    for example no one is going to tell you. go find it on your own if you want to buy it

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    for example no one is going to tell you. go find it on your own if you want to buy it
    you dont have to react like that! I'm not asking for a source you little prick. What's you're problem I didn't ask you to answer my question.

PROUD TO BE DUTCH!!!!!!!!!

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    if they went and told you the brand name, there is a good chance that would also be giving a source name, that is one reason people are not going to up and say a name

Quote Originally Posted by jwillfcsl
    if they went and told you the brand name, there is a good chance that would also be giving a source name, that is one reason people are not going to up and say a name

Ok no problem my fault Peace

Dutch

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you stupied little **** i wish to god you were standing in front of me when you called me a prick so i could split your freaking skull.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Hey Dutch, Maybe, someone will pm you with the info you want. Don't worry about that little p...k Pietro75. It seems to me all he knows how to do is flame people.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    In case you didn't get your question answered, check your private messages. I'm sending you the source name/website you can order from. I asked the same question last week and a bunch of pricks chimed in on me too. Someone was cool enough to turn me on to the site, so I definately dont mind steering you in the right direction. I just ordered some a few days ago. Good luck.

jrw

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    You're a good man j.r.w. Instead of simply flaming another bro, you took the time to help him out. I agree with abiding by the rules, however, sometimes someone just needs a little help. Maybe more people should do that.

you stupied little **** i wish to god you were standing in front of me when you called me a prick so i could split your freaking skull.
    bla bla bla I asked a normal question and you flame me what do you want to do if I stand in front of you? you wanna hit me? Kill me? I don't care. I'm not afraid for anyone I'm not afraid to die you cant scare me with death because I already died almost twice so go f*ck your self. Respect is everything big boy if you don't have respect for me then I dont have respect for you. Next time if someone asks a question maybe you could it answer on a normal way and not with flaming that person

Peace

DUTCH!

Titan1 is offline Member
    he appologized he said that it was his fault so there is no need to react like a child.

ciclope75 is offline New Member

asking you the same question brot

Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    In case you didn't get your question answered, check your private messages. I'm sending you the source name/website you can order from. I asked the same question last week and a bunch of pricks chimed in on me too. Someone was cool enough to turn me on to the site, so I definately dont mind steering you in the right direction. I just ordered some a few days ago. Good luck.

jrw
    i have the same question could you please tell me under which brand name or the site which i can find it. thankk you very much.
    roberto

Thread Information