dutchman718 is offline Junior Member

how many iu at one time??

is there a maximum amount the body can proces at once??

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    The general rule for gh injection is no more then 2iu's at one time.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yea right, ive never shot as little as 2iu's except fot nutropin or humatrope. i know people who shoot 6iu's 3 times a day. right now in taking 3iu's twice a day along with igf pwo

i'm taking 6iu each morning, 6 on/1off, i don't split them because i never know where i am going to be in the afternoon....does anyone see an issue with this?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchman718
    i'm taking 6iu each morning, 6 on/1off, i don't split them because i never know where i am going to be in the afternoon....does anyone see an issue with this?
    Yes, the liver cvan only process so much into igf at a time so my guess is you are wasting at least 3-4 iu's doing it that way. You should PM Red Baron or some of the better versed guys that can quote statistical research showing this.

thanks bro, I'll do that

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchman718
    thanks bro, I'll do that
    Or better still search pubmed.org and do some research yourself, heaps of studies out there. Plenty of which do more than 3iu at once although I think there are advantages of doing the smaller doses at a time just for the sake of being safe.

-LL

supersteve Guest
    In studies they rarely give doses under 6iu at once ... i don't think they would give such doses if only 2iu could be used - particularly given how easily it is to administer sc and how well it is recieved in patients.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by supersteve
    In studies they rarely give doses under 6iu at once ... i don't think they would give such doses if only 2iu could be used - particularly given how easily it is to administer sc and how well it is recieved in patients.
    I agree. Many of the studies I read on H involve much higher doses of H at a time than 2-3iu. I would love to be forwarded any study that shows that this would be ineffective. i'm sure many ppl in the science community would be quite interested to know that there studies were soo flawed..Needless to say I'll probably split the doses if this is the general consensus as it is always better safe than sorry.

-LL

superchump is offline Junior Member
    3 ius is the minumum amount to shoot. id say any more then 6 ius is too much at once though ive shot over 18 ius at a time with serostim and did as well as when spaced it throughout the day. id say nomatter the dose any more then 3 shots of gh a day and you will be a pin cushion

Quote Originally Posted by superchump
    3 ius is the minumum amount to shoot. id say any more then 6 ius is too much at once though ive shot over 18 ius at a time with serostim and did as well as when spaced it throughout the day. id say nomatter the dose any more then 3 shots of gh a day and you will be a pin cushion
    THis is not sound advice. Who the hell would shoot 18 ius at one time. Also, since many can't tolerate 3iu's, why would you consider this a minimum? Can Red Baron or someone educate this individual.

someone who starts with 4 ius and works there way up , thats who. also i said shooting more then 6 at a time isnt a good idea, i just stated that i have done 18ius in one shot and noticed the same results as spliting them up. i was breaking it up into 9ius twice a day and just got tired of the second shot and didnt notice any difference in results when i switched. ive actually done a bottle and a half of stim every day for around 2 months and didnt have any issues with '' tolerating'' it, so you missed me on that one. after 9 years of steroids and 6 years of growth hormone i kinda do look forward to someone educating me on something i missed though dude

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    You can't expect someone new to GH to start at 4IU. Most guys would have all kinds of issues starting that high. I can see how you can start high, but most will need to start low and work there way up. Most guys here are new to this stuff. I don't think the guys that are hitting GH for years need to ask those type of questions. You know? You remind me of a buddy named Slowk. Ever hear of him? That MF would tell me to do 2g+ test and 12IU a day GH with 20IU's slin on my first GH/slin cycle. Crazy MF!

after 9 years of steroids and 6 years of growth hormone i kinda do look forward to someone educating me on something i missed though dude

tolerating and cant handle 4ius of gh ive never heard of that. like i said i was banging the stuff and couldnt really '' feel' anything and i know it was real stuff. your body produces about 4 ius a day i think. in every book ive ever read it says the minimum starting dose is 3-4 ius. personally i wouldnt take less then 3 ius , i wouldnt stick myself for that. i would wait and use more eod possibly i need to be reeducated though

someone who starts with 4 ius and works there way up , thats who. also i said shooting more then 6 at a time isnt a good idea, i just stated that i have done 18ius in one shot and noticed the same results as spliting them up. i was breaking it up into 9ius twice a day and just got tired of the second shot and didnt notice any difference in results when i switched. ive actually done a bottle and a half of stim every day for around 2 months and didnt have any issues with '' tolerating'' it, so you missed me on that one. after 9 years of steroids and 6 years of growth hormone i kinda do look forward to someone educating me on something i missed though dude
    I guess the name says alot. "I use stuff incorrectly for 9 years so I know what I am talking about". Can you explain then the chemical process and how the hg is converted to igf in the liver? I doubt it. We have some bro's in here that know this stuff inside and out and I only hope they hit this thread and educate the ignorant.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    your body produces about 4 ius a day i think.

if this only was true

-rodge

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by Puffader
    You can't expect someone new to GH to start at 4IU. Most guys would have all kinds of issues starting that high. I can see how you can start high, but most will need to start low and work there way up. Most guys here are new to this stuff. I don't think the guys that are hitting GH for years need to ask those type of questions. You know? You remind me of a buddy named Slowk. Ever hear of him? That MF would tell me to do 2g+ test and 12IU a day GH with 20IU's slin on my first GH/slin cycle. Crazy MF!
    my first time i ever used gh i used 6 iu's a day and i stuck with that dose all the way up to now

PT
    first of all there is no way your body can only turn 3iu's at a time into igf. thats just not reasonable thinking. also your body produces between 1-1.5iu's a day. of course that depends on your age

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    I guess the name says alot. "I use stuff incorrectly for 9 years so I know what I am talking about". Can you explain then the chemical process and how the hg is converted to igf in the liver? I doubt it. We have some bro's in here that know this stuff inside and out and I only hope they hit this thread and educate the ignorant.
    i dont even really want to respond to you because your turning this into a personal attack- your better then me then lets see you. whos really gives a shit how its turned into igf-1 in the liver anyway. you have time to read thru all the scientific mumbo jumbo on the web thats good but most guys just want some first hand feedback and some expieriences and then want to get on with whatever they do. maybe im not as educated but that didnt stop me from getting big. honestly i dont even know you but i hate you

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I have been using gh (jintropin) for the last 7 months at a beginning dosage of 2 iu's a day to 8iu's a day now and can say the first 3 months were minor differences and few sides. Then at the 4 month to 6 month the sides were horrible at a dosage of 4-6 iu's a day. All the sides have dissapered except for a little hypertension from time to time when I bump up an iu. I plan on trying to get to the 10-12 mark to see if there is any significant change from the 6 iu area. I am really beginning to understand why the pro's are at the 12-18 iu area. I have seen a considerable difference in my body since going from 6 to 8 iu's a day. I will post some pics in the near future to show the difference from then to current. Gear is still the same routine, so I know its the higher gh. I always had a decent physique, but I am aspiring to get the freaky look. I am currently 5'8, 212 and very lean. I would like to maintain my current bodyfat % but weigh 225. I know at that weight with my current bf% I would be pretty impressive. In my avatar I weighed 190-5 and everytime I see it I think how much of a difference 22 lbs makes!

i dont even really want to respond to you because your turning this into a personal attack- your better then me then lets see you. whos really gives a shit how its turned into igf-1 in the liver anyway. you have time to read thru all the scientific mumbo jumbo on the web thats good but most guys just want some first hand feedback and some expieriences and then want to get on with whatever they do. maybe im not as educated but that didnt stop me from getting big. honestly i dont even know you but i hate you
    Most of us give a damn about how these chemicals work. Wallow in your ignorance, hatred or anything else superchump. Punks like you come and go in here, spewing your bad advice. The rest of us will call you on it when we see it. Go ahead and point out how you shoot 18iu's and how you never heard of anyone not tolerating 4iu's. That way anyone who is serious and reads up on things knows that anything else you have to say after that is worthless.

Superchumpster this thread below you started shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. In this thread you talk about using 3 iu's eod and talk about not being able to afford it, etc. You are exactly what I called you out as...a super CHUMP!

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=159772

Quote Originally Posted by toolman
    Superchumpster this thread below you started shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. In this thread you talk about using 3 iu's eod and talk about not being able to afford it, etc. You are exactly what I called you out as...a super CHUMP!

http://67.18.108.244/showthread.php?t=159772

i actually laughed at your posts. are you kidding?? im not here to be a guru or anything just wasting some free time if you dont like my advice then hey dont take it and chill out. i dont care about who thin ks what here is why i posted my face and name and if i ever come back to the states and you see me i could give a fuk if you label me a drug addict steroid head because you have no bearing on my life. im free you dirty mf. everything ive said is true though , and the pictures ive posted are me and i dont think im built too bad or that im really that uneducated as far as steroids / drugs go.

i actually laughed at your posts. are you kidding?? im not here to be a guru or anything just wasting some free time if you dont like my advice then hey dont take it and chill out. i dont care about who thin ks what here is why i posted my face and name and if i ever come back to the states and you see me i could give a fuk if you label me a drug addict steroid head because you have no bearing on my life. im free you dirty mf. everything ive said is true though , and the pictures ive posted are me and i dont think im built too bad or that im really that uneducated as far as steroids/ drugs go.
    Then explain how you have all this experience of shooting high doses of gh, when the thread I posted by you has you stating you want to use 3 iu's EOD because you can't afford the stuff. THis doesn't sound like the same guy who in this thread, is saying less than 4iu's is a waste and you shoot 18iu's at a time. I notice in another thread you claim to have shot 600mgs of test continuously from the age of 17-20.

Keep your BS storys to yourself bro. You've been called out and proven for what you are. You can hate me, call me a MFer, or whatever your childish reaction may be. However there are guys looking for serious help in here and we don't need morons like you making up false history and offering bad advice. I also see you got smacked down by another well respected bro, MMA, on another thread. Guess we're going to have to watch you until you grow bored of making these things up and getting biatch slapped for it.
    Last edited by toolman; 05-12-2005 at 07:06 AM.

yes , i had alot of money when i was younger from a car accident settlement. now that money is gone and im living on an assurance check in southeast asia and gh is expensive here. i used test from 17 to 20 and posted pictures of myself when i was 19. but i bet youd say they are of someone else or that i was 30 when i took them. no one smacked me down because this is typing on a computer. but suprisingly your tryingt to get under my skin and its working. i have no money to gain by lying so theres no reason to lie. why are you so obsessed with me? if you like you can talk to me over the phone but the bill will be expensive for you. i leave it unplugged most times but i will plug it in just for you friend. would you like some pictures of my dik too? why so concerned over my posts dude?

ok looked around a little your 39 6=3 215 and that numbers padded so basically your nothing. let me see a picture of you since your ripping on me so hard

yes , i had alot of money when i was younger from a car accident settlement. now that money is gone and im living on an assurance check in southeast asia and gh is expensive here. i used test from 17 to 20 and posted pictures of myself when i was 19. but i bet youd say they are of someone else or that i was 30 when i took them. no one smacked me down because this is typing on a computer. but suprisingly your tryingt to get under my skin and its working. i have no money to gain by lying so theres no reason to lie. why are you so obsessed with me? if you like you can talk to me over the phone but the bill will be expensive for you. i leave it unplugged most times but i will plug it in just for you friend. would you like some pictures of my dik too? why so concerned over my posts dude?
    My pic has been posted on the site. Look for it. Unlike you, I dont like to make up lies and pad #'s, etc.

No one is obsessed with you, we just don't like bad advice given or made up histories, etc. You can keep the juvenile ideas of sending pictures of your Johnson etc. coming. Shows us that not only do you make up your history, but have the mental capacity of a child, that is if you are not one already, which is my first assumption. Now leave the thread alone for those who are here to learn and if you want to continue insults, etc. ..keep it to PMing.

i couldnt find you pic but then it doesnt matter because your a tool and no amount of muscle woill change this. you know what really sucks is weekend warriors like you that dont touch a drug until their 30 learn from guys like me that dive in head first as a teenager and post what to do/not to do and you pick it up like the holy grail. such ungratitude after all ive done for you.

i couldnt find you pic but then it doesnt matter because your a tool and no amount of muscle woill change this. you know what really sucks is weekend warriors like you that dont touch a drug until their 30 learn from guys like me that dive in head first as a teenager and post what to do/not to do and you pick it up like the holy grail. such ungratitude after all ive done for you.
    Lol...son I would not do anything that you recommend such as starting gear at 17, etc. Actually I did not touch any AAS until my mid 30's. With age comes wisdom and you will find that out when you get older. You realize your mortality and the dangers of bad health practices or advice. I ready every book, questioned friends that are MD's and researched all over prior to my start of AAS and later gh use. I certainly did not take any advice from people claiming to shoot insance amounts or started at 17. That quickly identifies a guy who did not do his homework and not someone that can teach me anything. Regardless, peace and good health and please keep the crazy dosage advice to yourself!

Thread Information