tylerdurden is offline Junior Member

packaging of mr igf-1

hey guys,i want to order 3vials of igf-1 from mr,i live in ireland but they said thats no problem.trouble is,ive been caught importing before,anadrol from eastern europe,so i really dont or cant get away with being caught again,so do they package the product well?is it in anyway dodgy looking?thanks

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdurden
    hey guys,i want to order 3vials of igf-1 from mr,i live in ireland but they said thats no problem.trouble is,ive been caught importing before,anadrol from eastern europe,so i really dont or cant get away with being caught again,so do they package the product well?is it in anyway dodgy looking?thanks
    What are the laws there on LR3 IGF-1? It's not illegal here in the states

JohnnyB

Titan1 is offline Member
    But how can they prove that you ordered the stuff you can just say i dont know anything just play dumb even if they know that its bs how can they prove it?

j martini is offline Member
    I have got it sent to northern ireland 3 times all shipments have arrived untouched.

Tuggy is offline Associate Member
    Just received two ml today. This is the second shipmwent I have received. I realize it isn't nearly as far as Ireland but you were asking about the packaging. Mine arrived today inside of a professionally packed cardboard shipping box. Inside of that was a styrofoam packing box filled with styro packing peanuts. Inside this was the two vials with a freezer pack with it to keep it cool during shipment.

Titan1 is offline Member
    I live in Sweden and customs here is one of the worst in the world but still my IGF-1 came through

Thread Information