Thread: IGtropin IGF

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member

help with my insulin and IGtropin IGF

I was wondering if anyone had experience with the IGtropin Igf-1, because i have the option of this or another kind. Its media grade and ill be running it with my 6 month gh cycle. thanks for your help. and whats the best AS to mix in with this? im looking for lean muscle, which i know is mainly my diet but i need good solid strength too(i was thinking winny or anavar ). Thanks for your help.
    Last edited by needmassx3; 05-07-2005 at 03:52 AM.

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    I think it is overpriced!!

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    i agree. its good stuff but for the money ill stick with mr's igf

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    bump, i really need help on this. btw ill be taking 25 mcg t3 aswell. 1 more question, ive been reading in books (building the perfect beast) that guys take their insulin in the morning and after their workout. I thought that it was just for shuttling nutrients? some of my workouts ill be forced to do cardio after my workout so i wont be able to take the inj immediately pwo, it could be an hour after or so, what kind of affect would that have? would it still be effective for me to take the insulin?

DEVLDOG is offline Retired VET
    overpriced?? that is an individual problem there.i can get it for less then $100 more then MR and know its the real thing..its just like gear.you have real pharm grade and UG..obviously UG is cheaper but you get what you pay for.
    ive used Igtropin and loved it.use high androgen gear while running it..ie:anadrol ,tren ,test suspension..and you will grow like a weed

Thread Information