felthamboy is offline Junior Member

igf and workout to bring up lagging arms

hi guy im doing my 1st run with igf soon i need to bring my arms up big time i was thinking of hitting arms 3-4 times a week for 4 weeks to bring them up do you think if i shoot in to arms after every arm workout it will pevent overtraining and allow them to grow

many thanks
    simon

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Enhancement supps do not prevent overtraining but may help in recovery but the bottom line is that is just plain crazy. Twice max.

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    twice a week is max like bluethunder said

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    Igf-1 LR3 dose nothing for site growth. You would I think its Hu/igf-1 or something like that. And you would inject 3 times after workout in the muscle worked every 20-30minutes. Each injection would be I think 20mcg's but you should wait for a more educated answer.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    you would be overtraining them and spinning your wheels. Just give them time. i train them once per week. 6 "working sets" total slow and controled movement with full movement. All the way to the bottom fully extended and back up to the top with a nice sqeeze.

Are you training the rest of your body also or just focusing on your arms?

you need to train your legs for your upper body to grow!

heavy rows with no straps.

work from the bottom up! once your legs start to respond the upper body will have no choice but to follow its leader!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

felthamboy is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the help guy my arms are truely a weak point my nickname at the gym is platzy my legs are big 31 inches big quads hams and claves good back to wide and thick chest is coming along as are delt i love heavy free weight basics i have been doing arms onecs a week for as long as i can remember always changing it up but nothing works high or low volume drop sets rest pauses ect

Thread Information