needmassx3 is offline Junior Member

Vets answer please, GH,IGF,Insulin

Hey im going to be taking hgh for 6 months and im getting some igf-1(going to rotate it with slin possibly), never used either before. thinking about 40 mcgs a day? does that sound right? Im 6'5'' 240 with 17% bf. i have prop on hand but dont really want to use a test because i dont want to shut down my testes, so i was wondering if i should get some anavar or winny for solid gains. looking to cut some bf. i really need help on this. btw ill be taking 25 mcg t3 aswell. 1 more question, ive been reading in books (building the perfect beast) that guys take their insulin in the morning with their first GH INJ and after their workout. I thought that it was just for shuttling nutrients? some of my workouts ill be forced to do cardio after my workout so i wont be able to take the inj immediately pwo, it could be an hour after or so, what kind of affect would that have? would it still be effective for me to take the insulin? thanks for your help

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    What dose of gh are you thinking about useing. And 40mcg's for igf-1 is good for 1st time use.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmassx3
    Hey im going to be taking hgh for 6 months and im getting some igf-1(going to rotate it with slin possibly), never used either before. thinking about 40 mcgs a day? does that sound right? Im 6'5'' 240 with 17% bf. i have prop on hand but dont really want to use a test because i dont want to shut down my testes, so i was wondering if i should get some anavar or winny for solid gains. looking to cut some bf. i really need help on this. btw ill be taking 25 mcg t3 aswell. 1 more question, ive been reading in books (building the perfect beast) that guys take their insulin in the morning with their first GH INJ and after their workout. I thought that it was just for shuttling nutrients? some of my workouts ill be forced to do cardio after my workout so i wont be able to take the inj immediately pwo, it could be an hour after or so, what kind of affect would that have? would it still be effective for me to take the insulin? thanks for your help
    1.) if youve never used slin before, starting it w/ IGF/GH is not the time...you need to have experience with it first
    2.) Slin not immediately PWO is a waste IMHO
    3.) Winny and anavar will shutdown your testes just like test will, and youwill see better gains with test than you would with winny or anavar only
    4.) You don't seem knowledgeable enough about AAS to even be considering IGF/GH....you should just ssend it to me

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    What's your age and cycle history if any. 6-5 240 isn't very big, at 6-5 you should be closer to 270 before using gear, HGH, slin or LR3

JohnnyB

LL08 is offline Member
    If you are mainly after the fat loss I would take the gh + t3 @12.5mcgs for a few months and maybe throw in some var a little down the track but be careful. Even var can shut you down, so don't be fooled. As for slin, if you want to lost weight primarily you don't need it and if you did end up doing it use a small dose but again, spounds advice is prime, don't do this unless you have used it before.

If you do choose to do Igf-1 also remember to do this 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. Also remember that gh causes the release of igf-1 so you will need a much smaller dose of igf-1 whilst on hgh, maybe try 20mcgs for a little boost.

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    4.) You don't seem knowledgeable enough about AAS to even be considering IGF/GH....you should just ssend it to me
    ya sure thing.
    Last edited by needmassx3; 05-08-2005 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    What's your age and cycle history if any. 6-5 240 isn't very big, at 6-5 you should be closer to 270 before using gear, HGH, slin or LR3

JohnnyB
    i've done three cycles in the past mostly consisting primarily of t-200, dbol , some winny, and tren . Im 22, and i agree with you on the weight, its just time is an issue. Im gonna start out at 2-3 iu's 5 on, 2off and most likely keep it at 3 and maybe 4 later on. Ive been off AAS for about a year now, and have had a real problem getting stronger or even gaining weight. long story, dont really want to get into it. I know i started AS young but it was necessary. so is it not worth it to get the Insulin ? whats the benefit of taking the insulin in the morning with the gh? if there is any. im most likely going to lay off the slin for this and just get used to the GH and IGF. I appreciate the help
    Last edited by needmassx3; 05-08-2005 at 03:08 AM.

Thread Information