LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan

My GH and IGF-LR3 cycle this summer

Ok this will be my first run with either. Nothing is set in stone but I am just putting this out there to get some imput. I will not be running any AAS at this time (that I know of) because of testing. Also I am 6'3'' @ 243 pounds and around 12% bf. Planning on putting on lean muscle and dropping a little bf.

IGF-LR3 - will be ran 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. I may take longer than 4 weeks off at times, but I will run it at 40mcg PWO when I am on for 4 weeks max.

HGH - This is where I am really open to suggestions. I don't exactly know how long I am going to run this either. Most likely for about 5 months.

I know there are a lot of different ways to split it up. I am kinda stuck between 4/3 and 5/2. Also as of now I am thinking 4IU's each day I shoot. This is my first run with this and I want it to be a steady cycle that still produces good results. I am thinking 5/2 will be the best way to go.

Any suggestions would be great.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by LB55blitz
    Ok this will be my first run with either. Nothing is set in stone but I am just putting this out there to get some imput. I will not be running any AAS at this time (that I know of) because of testing. Also I am 6'3'' @ 243 pounds and around 12% bf. Planning on putting on lean muscle and dropping a little bf.

IGF-LR3 - will be ran 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. I may take longer than 4 weeks off at times, but I will run it at 40mcg PWO when I am on for 4 weeks max.

HGH - This is where I am really open to suggestions. I don't exactly know how long I am going to run this either. Most likely for about 5 months.

I know there are a lot of different ways to split it up. I am kinda stuck between 4/3 and 5/2. Also as of now I am thinking 4IU's each day I shoot. This is my first run with this and I want it to be a steady cycle that still produces good results. I am thinking 5/2 will be the best way to go.

Any suggestions would be great.
    great idea for research, can't wait to see your results. a couple of ideas - igf1lr3 may be suppressive to gh, wouldn't it make sense to run the gh ED during your igf cycles? you could also run a smaller dose of gh during the lr3 cycles (sort of a "replacement dose").

disclaimer - these are new drugs, my suggestions are based on theory, not accepted practice.

LL08 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    great idea for research, can't wait to see your results. a couple of ideas - igf1lr3 may be suppressive to gh, wouldn't it make sense to run the gh ED during your igf cycles? you could also run a smaller dose of gh during the lr3 cycles (sort of a "replacement dose").

disclaimer - these are new drugs, my suggestions are based on theory, not accepted practice.
    I would always suggest a replacement dose of H while on Lr3igf-1. Makes a lot of sense when you consider that H has other effects on the body other than release of Igf-1. So what would you consider a replacement dose, I'd say 2iu for any bro under 25 and 1iu for bros over 25. Again like MMA pointed out Igf-1 is still in its infancy in terms of science so there is very little research above and beyond anecdotal evidence from bro to bro...

-LL

LL08 is offline Member
    I'd run GH at 4iu ED or EOD when your off the Igf-1...

How old are you?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Since you're not running any AAS, go ed on the HGH, run LR3 with you start HGH from 4 weeks, 4 off start over. Keep your HGH dose the same when running LR3, this will give you max gains of LBM. When running the LR3 get in no less then 600 gram of protein a day

JohnnyB

LB55blitz is offline Devote Avril Lavigne Fan
    Thanks guys a lot of great insite there.

The replacement GH dose seems like a creative idea. However Johnny also makes sense there. I have to keep in mind that money is somewhat of an issue here. I will probably run a total of 500iu's.

So that's 25 weeks running 4iu's at 5/2. You guys seem to like the ED injects though, so that would be anout 17-18 weeks worth.

If I run the 2iu's GH when i'm on LR3 and 4iu's when on, then that would add up to about 24 weeks.

I believe running 4iu's of GH and 40mcg LR3 (4 on/ 4 off) should get me results pretty soon. Especially taking in 600+ grams of protein a day.

Thanks bro's. If you have any more opinions on what would be most efficient please jump in.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    ED only during the lr3 cycles, you can give your body a break when off lr3, 5 on 2 off

Thread Information