farrar is offline New Member

Smile Critique HGH/Sus/Deca Cycle

I am planning my upcoming cycle that I’ll start June 6th and wanted the board to critique my cycle.First, I am 43 years old, 5’11” tall. I weigh 215 pounds at 11% BF. I have 5-6 cycles under my belt over the last 3 years.

I plan to run my cycle for 20 weeks. I am planning to do HGH for the 1st time. My plans are to do 3 IU per day Monday-Friday whilst taking the weekends off. I plan to use three 100iu kits by Gene Science so that should work out exactly right. I have enough Organon Sustanon and Deca to do 750 mg of Sustanon weekly and 450 mg of Deca weekly as well. I will be training Monday through Friday hitting one muscle group daily averaging 15 sets. I will be doing 5 exercises for each muscle and 3 sets on each exercise. Reps will be in the 8-6-4 range as the sets progress. My schedule is:

Monday………...Chest
    Tuesday………..Back
    Wednesday…..Shoulders
    Thursday……...Legs
    Friday…………...Biceps and Triceps

Diet will be on a 55/35/10 split of protein, carbs, and fat eating about 18 cals/pound for a total of about 3900 cals per day in 6-7 meals. One of these meals is a post w/o shake with 70 grams of protein and 50 dextrose carbs.

Thanks guys (and gals)

Farrar

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    15 sets is to much for bi's and tri's, go 6-9 set

JohnnyB

I failed to mention that on arm day, I do go less. I usually do 3 exercises for each and 3-4 sets on each exercise. That gives me 9-12 sets for bis and the same for tris.

Thanks,

Jeff

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrar
    I failed to mention that on arm day, I do go less. I usually do 3 exercises for each and 3-4 sets on each exercise. That gives me 9-12 sets for bis and the same for tris.

Thanks,

Jeff
    Still too many IMHO, I would go a MAXIMUM of 9 sets for either, but I usually go six sets...just go balls to the wall on thsoe sets

I'll try your advice this upcoming cycle. I know that on the last cycle I seemed to hit the wall on growing and someone else told me I was overtraining on every body part. My workouts usually last 60 minutes and I am nauseated 20 minutes in. I keep a big bottle of Rolaids in my gym bag for this very reason.It takes 2 days for the muscle I work to get it's sorest and 5-6 days for the soreness to go away enough where it does not hurt to touch the muscle.

It is just hard for me to get it through my head that "more is not better".

Thanks for the help,

Farrar

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by farrar
    I'll try your advice this upcoming cycle. I know that on the last cycle I seemed to hit the wall on growing and someone else told me I was overtraining on every body part. My workouts usually last 60 minutes and I am nauseated 20 minutes in. I keep a big bottle of Rolaids in my gym bag for this very reason.It takes 2 days for the muscle I work to get it's sorest and 5-6 days for the soreness to go away enough where it does not hurt to touch the muscle.

It is just hard for me to get it through my head that "more is not better".

Thanks for the help,

Farrar
    Yea, it sounds like you are DEFINATELY overtraining

Thread Information