MMA
    MMA is offline VET

GHRP in a GH cycle

everyone seems interested in using Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide as a replacement for GH, but has anyone thought of using it as an adjunct to a GH program? we've been cycling 5 on 2 off to preserve our endogenous GH production, but what about using GH ED, and using GHRP to maintain endogenous production, like using HCG during a test cycle?

would be useful during IGF1lr3 cycles too.

Baba is offline Associate Member
    good question Bump.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    like to know more about that.

bumb again

-rodge

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    or you could use it at the end of an igf cycle, sort of PCT for igf1lr3 (many think igf1lr3 is suppressive to GH) or on the off days of your 5/2 GH cycle. the worst it could do is give you a little extra GH.

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    Anything taken in conjunction with GH will enhance the effects of GH even to the point of being able to lower your GH doses by compensating with supplements, I just re-read the book "grow young with HGH by DR rona;ld Klatz and he mentioned about taking GHRH along with GH and gave this to his patients and was able to lower their overall GH dose from 1iu per day to 1/2iu per day. I'll read it over again tonight to make it fresh in my mi9nd and post up the info tommorrow. Other supplements being OKG, alot of the amino acids (arginine, ornithine, glutamine, tyrosine etc...) 5-htp, melatonin, seratonin...these all assist in GH related benefits and work synergistically with your GH shots.

scarecrow999 is offline New Member
    what about "P-GH"?

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    grow young with HGH is a cool book. i gotta dust off my copy and get to reading it again

Thread Information