Gettin'Old is offline Associate Member

Need Info on Female Dosing/Use for HGH Please

I need all the info anyone can provide on female dosing for use of HGH. The individual is 35 years old and weighs 110 and is in really good shape and good health. Intent is to lose some fat and gain the general benefits associated with HGH such as improved skin tone etc.

It would be helpful to know how much HGH someone with these stats makes naturally as well (ballpark of course).

Finally, any links to good sites with information on female use of HGH would be much appreciated.

Please help.
    Thanks much,
    GO

bw1
    bw1 is offline New Member
    My wife is on GH right now, 2iu's daily. 5 days on 2 days off. Takes Sat and Tues off. Takes it mid morning 2 hours after a meal and 1 hour before a meal. 2 iu's seems to be dosage most women use.
    Last edited by bw1; 05-10-2005 at 08:12 PM.

bw1,

Where did she research female use of hgh before using it? What are her general stats? How have her results been? How long has she been on?

Thanks.

Would appreciate more info from others please.

bw1
    bw1 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gettin'Old
    bw1,

Where did she research female use of hgh before using it? What are her general stats? How have her results been? How long has she been on?

Thanks.

Would appreciate more info from others please.
    Alot of different places, boards like this one. Talked to Women who have actually used it. Talked to a guy who trains female figure competitors. Things like that. Let me see if I can dig up so more info for you. She is running var @ 20mg ED with the GH. She has done quite a few cycles of var only, first time with GH. She has been on about 4 weeks now. Stat's are 5'3" 135, even though her scale weight has gone up her clothes sizes are dropping. Her diet has been very clean and I know it takes time for you to see results from the GH, but she is. Fat is dropping fast. Muscle and strength are up. Just for an example she squated 225 for 3 reps last Sunday, free bar, no smith machine.

BW1, I appreciate it. Thanks.

Thread Information