Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20

Thread: congested/gh

  1. #1
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414

    congested/gh

    Can hgh cause a congested feeling. My ears are all clogged up and they have been since i started. I can hardly hear a thing. Maybe its just allergies? It didnt say that was a side effect in the profile. Any idea?

  2. #2
    Osiris is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    34
    Bro, check your systolic and dystolic blood pressure. Due to water retention increase on GH you blood pressure will up 10-30 %.

    If it is up more than normal of your age and weight, then take some Co-renitec or lazix. It will help.

  3. #3
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414
    alright, so your saying the gh could cause this due to high blood pressure from water retention.
    Okay, my blood pressure is fine and i have minimal water retention. So what else could it be. THANKS.

  4. #4
    bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    usa
    Posts
    2,015
    Yes, that can be a side Sinustis (spelling).

  5. #5
    JJEB2 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Posts
    776
    damn thats why i feel like i have medicine head. always tired and croggy.

  6. #6
    Puffader's Avatar
    Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    West Palm Beach
    Posts
    1,004
    I blew up with water every time I increased the GH .5IU's. You should really know if you're bloated with fluid. Do you feel bloated?

  7. #7
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414
    no, definitley not bloated.i can hardly hear though, im kinda worried. should i lower the dose?

  8. #8
    big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    331
    Lately I have been noticing my sinuses have been acting up. Runny nose, watery eyes and ringing in the ears at times. Never had sinus problems or allergies. I feel these symptoms are a result of my current GH regimen. Oh well.

  9. #9
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    Lately I have been noticing my sinuses have been acting up. Runny nose, watery eyes and ringing in the ears at times. Never had sinus problems or allergies. I feel these symptoms are a result of my current GH regimen. Oh well.

    sounds more like hay fever...ha...ha no just kiddin, im about to start a cycle of growth (6-7 months, 3 iu's) hope i don't cop any of these sides

  10. #10
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414
    alright, so I should just ride it out till it goes away. Or should I lower the dosage?? Please help me.

  11. #11
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414
    Maybe I should try some claritan, or allegra? Huh? Whattya think?

  12. #12
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352
    it may be possible that you've just got a cold comin on, i mean my ears normally react like this when a cold is about to come on, maybe your just being a bit paranoid b/c you are on the gh? try a decongestive

  13. #13
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by Britguy
    it may be possible that you've just got a cold comin on, i mean my ears normally react like this when a cold is about to come on, maybe your just being a bit paranoid b/c you are on the gh? try a decongestive
    You may be correct grasshopper. But, for 7 months??? I guess i am a little paranoid.

  14. #14
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352
    oh right sorry - lol didn't realise, so basically you've had probs with this for 7 months and only now you seek advice?

  15. #15
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414
    well, it just stareted to get bad, and really annoy the shyt out of me, their are points in the day where i cant hear a thing. it sux. i noticed it a while back but it was just a little clogging in my ear, nothing too crazy. now it feels like there is water in my ear constantly.

  16. #16
    big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    331

    Go to the doctor

    7 months is a long time. You could lower the dosage, but your hearing is so much more important. GH affects everyone differently both good and bad. I am currently @ 9 iu's a day and can say there are definately some nasty sides at this level. I cant imagine 18 iu's a day like some pro's do!

  17. #17
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414
    Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    7 months is a long time. You could lower the dosage, but your hearing is so much more important. GH affects everyone differently both good and bad. I am currently @ 9 iu's a day and can say there are definately some nasty sides at this level. I cant imagine 18 iu's a day like some pro's do!
    Do you think my best bet would be to stop?

  18. #18
    big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    331

    Perhaps you should

    Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    Do you think my best bet would be to stop?
    Just to see if the symptoms go away.

  19. #19
    Britguy is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    352
    Quote Originally Posted by 31uniform
    well, it just stareted to get bad, and really annoy the shyt out of me, their are points in the day where i cant hear a thing. it sux. i noticed it a while back but it was just a little clogging in my ear, nothing too crazy. now it feels like there is water in my ear constantly.

    like in an above post bro, your hearing is real important, drop the dosage maybe or even stop, its your call, ask the doctor, do you regular clear your ears out at all, i kn ow some don't like doing it. I have this suction thing done at the hospital cos im an outpatient, always had bad ear trouble, mastoid op, peforated ear drums etc

  20. #20
    31uniform's Avatar
    31uniform is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    414
    alright, thanks brathas! I think ill just lower the dose for a while and see what happens. if it doesnt go away in a few weeks, ill stop. Thanks again.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •