Thread: Starting HGH

fanatic is offline Member

Starting HGH

Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 180-185 lbs.
    BF%: 13
    Experience: 2 years; have NEVER taken any AS or HGH- nothing but GNC stuff. lol
    Goals: Lean-out and, if at all possible, gain some lean muscle mass. Primarilly though, lean-out.

I am interested in taking GH. I was initially attracted to it because of the low/no side effects. What could I expect to gain from GH? Would I see any effect at all with in 4-8 weeks? Im just trying to guage how quickly it would start to effect me.
    Last edited by fanatic; 05-11-2005 at 08:54 AM.

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I would not recommend GH for you yet.. you can still do a lot of growing naturally and your body is still producing natural HGH. wait a few years. If you are going to do a cycle anyway, I would recommend a test cycle. Your body will react well to test and side effects are not that bad if used properly.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by fanatic
    Height: 5'9"
    Weight: 180-185 lbs.
    BF%: 13
    Experience: 2 years; have NEVER taken any AS or HGH- nothing but GNC stuff. lol
    Goals: Lean-out and, if at all possible, gain some lean muscle mass. Primarilly though, lean-out.

I am interested in taking GH. I was initially attracted to it because of the low/no side effects. What could I expect to gain from GH? Would I see any effect at all with in 4-8 weeks? Im just trying to guage how quickly it would start to effect me.

you are too young in imo and 4-8 weeks is'nt gonna do much,hgh takes at least 12 weeks to notice anything.
    if you wanna lean out go to the diet forum and check that out.

-rodge

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    If you never touch AS you're in for a treat. The first cycle is always the best so do it right and enjoy! There's nothing like it. I would also hold off on the GH until you see how you react to the AS. I'm not one for the "you're too young" for GH but you might respond really well to AS you won't need GH right now. Do a nice cycle of AS and take it from there!

fanatic is offline Member
    Thanks alot man. Do you have any suggestions of what my fist cycle should be? Everyone says test e and some say test e along with winny.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Thanks alot man. Do you have any suggestions of what my fist cycle should be? Everyone says test e and some say test e along with winny.
    just stick with test at 500mg ew

-rodge

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    I would do test C or E @ 250mg every 4 days. If I wait 7 days I get down and depressed. So every 4 days works perfect for me. Get some anti-estrogen ready and plan your PCT now. You're young, don't screw it up early.

wallycn is offline Banned
    500mgs test-e for 10weeks
    400mgs eq for 10weeks
    nolva throughout and proper pct

Thread Information