Thread: IGF & Protein

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Question IGF & Protein

I've read where people say you have to take a ridiculous amount of protein while on IGF. Why is this? What is the actual recommended amount?

Nicky B is offline Senior Member
    To really make gains on igf-1 you need alot of protein the min. is 2grams per body pound 2.5 is better.

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    double your body weight in protein will help with the hyper plasma (creation of new cells). the more you have in your system the more you can synthesize...or people just like to wake up to protein gas blasts....

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Yo KingofGas,

What's with you and protein methane? I think you need to lay of the egg protein! haha. I eat over 400g a day and I don't have issues as you keep stating. It must suck to be around you! ha!

Quote Originally Posted by kingof516
    double your body weight in protein will help with the hyper plasma (creation of new cells). the more you have in your system the more you can synthesize...or people just like to wake up to protein gas blasts....

juicelee is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kingof516

Dude i go through the same thing hahaha It sucks man but the gains are worth it....

Thread Information