Thread: 4iu or 5iu???

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

4iu or 5iu???

This is my first time doing hgh, i have one kexing kit and the rest or jino. I started off with 4iu's a day but im thinking of bumping it up to 5iu's. What do yall think, im doing this strictly for mass, im not to concerned about cutting up. Ill be starting my cycle along with it in aboutr 3 weeks. i wanted to make sure my igf levels were up before i started an aas.

anyone

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't see any problems with going to 5iu's but i went up to 9iu's day for a week and didn't notice any difference (good or bad) 4-5 iu's works best for me so i don't bother going any higher, if you decide to go higher then split up the dose into twice daily atleast. Also I would of waited to start your GH with your AAS, for GH to be at it's best you need higher androgen levels, not to mention insulin and t3.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if your wallet cabn afford it I would run that daily for 360 days
    abstrack@protonmail.com

big4nuthin is offline Associate Member
    I am experimenting with 8 iu's a day form my usual 5 iu's. So far no other sides besides a little hypertension and daytime tiredness. Taking Provigil to combat that and its working a little too good.

elitetky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by big4nuthin
    I am experimenting with 8 iu's a day form my usual 5 iu's. So far no other sides besides a little hypertension and daytime tiredness. Taking Provigil to combat that and its working a little too good.

hey bro i saw ur pic u look totally awesome and really for a competition , i am on my 2nd cycle of aas , and i am totally interested in Jino HGH

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by elitetky
    hey bro i saw ur pic u look totally awesome and really for a competition , i am on my 2nd cycle of aas , and i am totally interested in Jino HGH
    read the rules bro. i know many, many sources that sell roids and growth but no one ever helped me. i stuck around for a while and eventually everything fell into place. if you want a gh source you have to do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by elitetky

NO asking for sources
    abstrack@protonmail.com

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    read the rules bro. i know many, many sources that sell roids and growth but no one ever helped me. i stuck around for a while and eventually everything fell into place. if you want a gh source you have to do the same.
    Bro.
    What is your problem? You are a total A$$. Almost every post of yours is a FLAME. This guy is not asking for a source in any way. He has just made a comment showing his interest in HGH.

I am tired of your SMARTA$$ FLAMING BULL$HIT. As I am sure are others.
    <<<V>>>

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    yea ditto who cares if you give a source through a pm get a life we are all in this for one thing getting big so stop being a stuck up dick and help a bro out sometimes im sure you got helped by a bro to get ur first source

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    I totally agree. Mr. Pietro Puss 75 should just be banned altogether. I've ran behind his dickheaded @ss several times helping people he's flamed. Most of his posts prove he is a total jerk. Sounds like small man syndrome. Get a life queeer Pietro or get the hell off this board. We are here to help people and educate them, there are plenty of forums to talk $hit if that's all you care to do.

Ban this idiot....PLEASE!!!!!

to the last three in this thread. Pietro did nothing wrong and his response was very politically correct when speaking to the other member.

All he said was there is noo asking for sources. WHICH there is not on this board in any open forum. I cant control or look at PM's so what goes on behind the lines is out of my control. But I can warn, suspend, or ban members for not obiding by the rules.

The guy has 45 posts which really doesnt matter but he purely came out and asked for a source. Which I have already edited the thread post.

Now back to v-force, jlewis and jrw. YOu guys are being out of control by starting crap andcalling pietro and ass and a dickhead which could lead to more crap whcih I dont want to see. If you have a problem with another member flaming someone else; PM a SMod, a Mod or a Vet. and Let those people take the appropriate actions. I dont need for you guys to verbally assult any guy or gal with names

If there are numerous threads where he is flaming other members. PM them to me so I can look at each thread and make a decision.

Thank You

~Abstrack~
    abstrack@protonmail.com

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    to the last three in this thread. Pietro did nothing wrong and his response was very politically correct when speaking to the other member.

All he said was there is noo asking for sources. WHICH there is not on this board in any open forum. I cant control or look at PM's so what goes on behind the lines is out of my control. But I can warn, suspend, or ban members for not obiding by the rules.

The guy has 45 posts which really doesnt matter but he purely came out and asked for a source. Which I have already edited the thread post.

Now back to v-force, jlewis and jrw. YOu guys are being out of control by starting crap andcalling pietro and ass and a dickhead which could lead to more crap whcih I dont want to see. If you have a problem with another member flaming someone else; PM a SMod, a Mod or a Vet. and Let those people take the appropriate actions. I dont need for you guys to verbally assult any guy or gal with names

If there are numerous threads where he is flaming other members. PM them to me so I can look at each thread and make a decision.

Thank You

~Abstrack~
    I was not going on this thread alone. He has flamed many and called names as well. I am sorry if I was out of line.
    <<<V>>>

hey guys why all the violence on my thread.....take it somewhere else!!!!! just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by v-force700
    I was not going on this thread alone. He has flamed many and called names as well. I am sorry if I was out of line.
    <<<V>>>
    show me the thread or threads. Give me a link..
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I think we should all get back to what this thread was about in the first place. Now, as for going from 4 to 5IU, i say increase the dose by how you feel or only if you feel the need to. If you are happy with the results you are getting then I say don't modify anything.

Either way, all the best.

-Gear

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by abstrack

Thank You

~Abstrack~

I wasnt going on this thread alone either. I'm not going to invest any time in looking up his threads; doesn't matter that much to me. I am sorry for the name calling, it was immature on my part. Just watch this guy or go back and look through his responses to others.

jrw

Thread Information