Thread: Ouch!!!!!

jlewis1111 is offline Banned

Question Ouch!!!!!

Currently im on 40mcgs of gen sci igtropin and 2iu's of hgh jintropin. Well a little numbness in my right hand finger not to bad though. But when i go to sleep at night and wake up in the middle of the night im in so much pain in that hand. Its like i can even hold on to my toothbrush my hand hurts so bad. What the hell is causing this? ANy suggestions on what to do thanks

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    carpal tunnel syndrom, its got something to do with nerves got pushed on by water retention.
    useally it goes away after some time or you could lower youre dose until it goes away end then slowly bump it up.

-rodge

thanks also y does it never happen during the day just when i sleep?

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Both. I had it really bad back in 1999. I was on 5IU/Day Nutropin. Right now I'm on 3IU's Jin and 80mcg IGF with no issues. About 55 days into the Jin and going 2+ weeks on IGF. Lower the GH before it gets really bad. People say 1IU's wont do anything but it seems you're sensitive to CTS so just work your way up from 1IU. Once it goes away bump it up to 1.5IU for a few weeks then back up to 2IU. that's the only way around it. Baby step brother!

dam i was at 4 ius and i went down because of this now i have been at 2 for a few weeks now and its been fine just up until i started the igf this past monday strange or not 1 iu you say shit will that do anything for me

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i agree with puffadder on this one, go back to 1iu till its away and then slowly bump it up.

-rodge

Thread Information