STRANGE is offline Associate Member

Exclamation Running t3 with HGH

Are you guys saying to run t3 the whole time ur taking HGH? and you say to take 25mcgs would it be better for fat loss to take 50, but just as long as you dont exceed that?? I am trying to stay pretty lean so what do u guys think?

my cycle is like this

sust 125mg eod
    dbol 50mg ed
    nolva 10mg ed --- i know they say not to run nolva with hgh but i already have it and really want to keep the water weight off
    hgh 4ius 5 on 2 off

How does HGh make you loose fat if you dont run t3?
    And what about the two days off a week from gh do u still run t3 on those days??

Last edited by mike88; 04-30-2005 at 09:54 AM.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You're trying to stay lean and you're using d-bol, that doesn't make sence, since it causes water retention. 12.5-25mcg is what you use with HGH if you're going to run it all the way through. If you want to cycle it in higher doses you can but you'll lose the IGf-1 that the HGH would of given you

JohnnyB

BigBub is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    You're trying to stay lean and you're using d-bol, that doesn't make sence, since it causes water retention. 12.5-25mcg is what you use with HGH if you're going to run it all the way through. If you want to cycle it in higher doses you can but you'll lose the IGf-1 that the HGH would of given you

JohnnyB
    I agree with JB. Keep the doses of T-3 low because at higher doses they may have a negative effect on your igf-1 levels. If your trying to stay lean, do your self a favor and drop the d-bol.
    BigBub

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    thanks but what about the 2 days i dont take hgh ? do i still take t3? and do u still have to monitor yourself as if you were cycling t3?
    Last edited by mike88; 05-01-2005 at 08:59 PM.

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    yes you do, and i myself dont monitor with such a low dose.

-rodge

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Hijacking the tread....there's no problem on runnig t3 at 25mcg during 4-7 months straight while o hgh?

cryptkeeper is offline New Member
    dude, your plan sounds good, and if i were you, i would run the t3 at 50mcg every day while on gh 5 on 2 off. with t3, you dont skip days. start with 12.5mcg wk1, 25mcg wk2, 37.5mcg wk3, 50mcg wk4, stay on 50mcg throughout ur cycle, but the last 3 weeks, taper down the same way you tapered up. the last week when youre using 12.5mcg, start taking a thyroid supplement that contains 7-keto, tyrosine, kelp, etc(a good one is ZIP from protein factory). this will help get ur normal thyroid production going again and u should experience no crash if done this way. replace your nolvadex with arimidex .25mg daily and you can very well look hard and defined with sust and dbol as the arimidex will rip all the water out of you and youll look nice and dry. arimidex will lower igf a bit, but not as bad as nolvadex. save nolvadex for pct.
    as long as you use Adex, you can stay dry with the AAS u selected to use. good luck.

Thread Information