fatsbastard is offline New Member

why t-3 with hgh

ok the topic says it all why t-3 with hgh?

I jusat came off a heavy dose test alone cycle and just started hgh ar 3iu ed wil up to 4iu when going back on cycle
    I wanted to brigde with hgh into my next cycle using t-3 to and i am at 25mcg ed and wont go higher if i can help it but why do i need t-3 for hgh other the fatburnign and wil t-3 eat up muscle at a low dose like that and on hgh?

tnx

FB

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    GH inhibits your thyroid function, that's why we suggest taking 25mcgs to correct the small inhibition, but certainly don't go any higher than 50mcgs/day because this will have a negative effect on your igf-1bp's (binding proteins) If your thyroid function is inhibited you run the risk of storing more fat and synthesizing less protein and converting carbs etc...

fatsbastard is offline New Member
    ok so 50mcg is stil a safe dose to take over a longer period of time lik 12 weeks?
    And would like to know from people with personal experience wil t-3 still eat away muscle even hwile on hgh?

later FB

jlewis1111 is offline Banned
    bump for more info

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    I've taken T3 w/ HGH and w/ other cycles. It def works better w/ HGH. I say that if you're goign to run it for that long, take a break. I ran GH for about 5 months and ran T3 and 25MCG for 30 days on then 30 days off. I would just to play it safe. Better safe than sorry. Its just so hard not to want to take a lot of it b/c its so dam cheap. Good Luck

alo5603 is offline Member
    i agree, no more than 30 days in my opinion on T3 unless you dont mind risking having to depend on it for the rest of your life because your thyroid no longer functions properly...... check out the educational thread on cycling T3, its very informative

needmassx3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by alo5603
    i agree, no more than 30 days in my opinion on T3 unless you dont mind risking having to depend on it for the rest of your life because your thyroid no longer functions properly...... check out the educational thread on cycling T3, its very informative

doctor is given me a script to run it all the way through my gh cycle...

benchin' big is offline Junior Member
    is it hard to get a script from your doc??? what did you say or do to get it?

inevitable is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by benchin' big
    is it hard to get a script from your doc??? what did you say or do to get it?
    wondering that too

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    i read an article by Dave "jumbo" Palumbo he say that taking t-3 with hgh isnt the best thing to do it in Feb. 2005 Muscular Devlepoment Mag i dont have it with me so i cant qoute him but if u guys read that mag check out his comments

Thread Information