HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Opinions needed on age to start GROWTH

Hey bros,

I am looking into using growth,.I was wondering what age does everyone recommend to start, I am 24. I know most will say late 30ies. But would like to know if it would be a problem to use it now. I like the fat loss and other positive effects such as healing of ligaments and tendons (sports injured) I have looked into igf-1 but I haven’t found any research that supports it having the same effects as growth.

Thanks for the info

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    You should be able to make more gains wirh gear at this point. Bro LR3 will give you the results of HGH quicker

JohnnyB

alo5603 is offline Member
    i am with Johnny on this one. LR3 does wonders and Gh takes too long and because you are 24, why wait 6 months later to find out your not getting the full benefits of GH because of your age...?

mixxin is offline Junior Member
    I would get a blood test to determine your levels and then dose accordingly. GH isn't only reserved for older people as we are trained to think.

will LR3 give me the same fat loss as growth, I dont see why not since growth increases igf levels, but I have heard a lot of bros saying its for mass and growth is for cutting?? not sure how much truth this holds.

also what would be some recomended doeses of lr3, and I have heard from 20-120mcg ed?? thats a big gap.

JJEB2 is offline Member
    i am currently 21 almost 22. i am running 3 ius of humatrop and after a week i have noticed bloat, aches and pains but not the positives from gh as of yet. l believe that it will work out bc its been a week and the gh has kicked in.

a beginner dose of lr3 is 40 mcgs pwo. there is some fat loss but not as much as with 6 months of gh.

why is igf taken pwo??

Thread Information