SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED

HGH injecting after surgery???

I just had lipo of my abs and flanks and an Ab Sketch. Sound pretty gay but it was actually the first time performed in CT. It was hosted on TV being the first time in CT and I actually received a $10,000 treatment for free!!! So after saying that I'm sure anyone on this site would have done it.
    Anyway, I want to start my GH back up but dont know if I should continue to inject subcutaneously in my abdominal region seeing that theres a lot of "dead fat" in that area. Should I go intramuscular and throw it in other places or should I just keep going in the abs? I just dont want to waste it. Thanks!!!
    Last edited by SPIKE; 05-10-2005 at 10:20 AM.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    I just had lipo of my abs and flanks and an Ab Sketch. Sound pretty gay but it was actually the first time performed in CT. It was hosted on TV being the first time in CT and I actually received a $10,000 treatment for free!!! So after saying that I'm sure anyone on this site would have done it.
    don't worry, it's all about self improvement. i can't answer the question definitively, but why take the risk, just go IM.

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    don't worry, it's all about self improvement. i can't answer the question definitively, but why take the risk, just go IM.
    Yea bro, just go IM, it wont matter

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Anyway, I want to start my GH back up but dont know if I should continue to inject subcutaneously in my abdominal regoing seeing that theres a lot of "dead fat" in that area. Should I go imtramuscualr and throw it in other places or should I jsut keep going in the abs? I just dont want to waste it. Thanks!!!
    hopefully you won't have to inject into your abs to get rid of the fat anymore

spound is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    hopefully you won't have to inject into your abs to get rid of the fat anymore
    yea, no sh1t....you would hope so after going through some stuff like plastic surgery

Quote Originally Posted by spound
    yea, no sh1t....you would hope so after going through some stuff like plastic surgery
    Yea you would hope so right???? Prior to the surgery he told me about 6 weeks after the surgery it would look good, but that wasnt the truth . Its been 5 weeks now and I'm so swollen and bruised. SO when I went for my post-op he told me 6 months till it's completely tight and all the "dead fat" is gone . So I guess this summer I"llc hill out and not depend on that ripped 6 pack huh??? Next year will be my year. Ahhhhhhh I can smell the ocean water now.

rdj50006 is offline New Member
    Have you heard of the "vaser" liposuction system? I don't know much about it except that it's supposed to be quick and relatively uninvasive. Was your procedure anything like that? (doesn't sound like it).

Ripped2shreds is offline New Member
    Did the GH help with healing?

darmadoc is offline Member
    Couldn't you go sq in the thighs?

Hmmmmmmmm Vaser actually does sound familiar. I might have to look into that. The doc told me that its a new machine only used in 3 states of the US. He was using it in NY and wanted to bring it to CT. I was the first person to undergo it in CT thats why I got it for free. It put him on TV and hopefully will get him business.

I'll be able to tell you guys if the GH helps w/ the healing in about a month or so. I just started my Serostim 3 days ago. 2iu/day 5/2. Then moving up to 3.6iu/day 5 on 2 off. Thats whats good about serostim, 18iu vials so you can do 3.6/day, start on monday and take the weekend off. Or if you really nuts do 6iu/day 6 days on 1 day off like my workout partner. But that gets way too expensive.

I was forced to take 4 weeks off the gym so lets see if this helps me get back into it

LOGANXXX is offline Associate Member
    Hmmmmmmmm Vaser actually does sound familiar. I might have to look into that. The doc told me that its a new machine only used in 3 states of the US. He was using it in NY and wanted to bring it to CT. I was the first person to undergo it in CT thats why I got it for free. It put him on TV and hopefully will get him business.

I'll be able to tell you guys if the GH helps w/ the healing in about a month or so. I just started my Serostim 3 days ago. 2iu/day 5/2. Then moving up to 3.6iu/day 5 on 2 off. Thats whats good about serostim, 18iu vials so you can do 3.6/day, start on monday and take the weekend off. Or if you really nuts do 6iu/day 6 days on 1 day off like my workout partner. But that gets way too expensive.

I was forced to take 4 weeks off the gym so lets see if this helps me get back into it
    I'm looking foward to your description. I asked about gh after surgery a few months ago, and no one seems to had this experience here.

Please keep us updated

Well Logan its only been about 5 weeks and I still dont see any difference in my abs. Just a lot of dead fat and its still bruised. I started the GH 4 days ago. I'm injecting it into my quad just to avoid the abs. I'll def keep you updated. I'm curious to see how this comes out. He actually depended the lines in my abs. He said after about 6 months it will completely heal and tighten up. According to him I'll never have to kill myslef to get a 6 pack. he just gave me one in a matter of hours. Pretty crazy huh??? Should be able to almost grab each individual ab. I'm so dam anxious.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    post some pics I would like to see this?

Quote Originally Posted by kaorialfred
    post some pics I would like to see this?
    I'll post some pics but I"m new to this. So It might take a while.

I went to insert an image but I dont have the pic located on any site just under my pics on my comp. Can anyone help???

Thread Information