alo5603 is offline Member

slin question.......

okay about a month ago, i tried some slin for the first time. Doing injections PWO at 10 i.u. and found my tolerence on carb intake to be at 7grams per i.u. After i finished 4 weeks worth, i gainded about 10 lbs and most was muscle. Very impressed. My question is that i gainded some fat in the abdomen that i quickly burned off with DNP cuz im kind of a little anti fat if you know what i mean lol. ANy thoughts on how to keep from gaining fat at all while on slin? PPWO, i had pretty much tuna salad homemade every day for that 4 weeks so i know my fat intake was nothin except for the slight fat cal you find in tuna? Any experts let me know because i would like to integrade it into my next AAS cycle in 2 weeks. Possibly T3 supplementation?...

alo

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Any fat gain while on insulin comes from excess carbohydrates. So, limit your carb intake. When I use insulin, I always try to have just enough carbs for recovery and to keep out of hypo. Anymore is unnecessary.

A good idea is to get a BG monitor. That way you will have an idea of how much carbs you are/aren't allowed to have by looking a your BG level. If your BG is really low, then obviously there is still space for more carbs. If your BG is to high, then you know you have consumed too many carbs. A BG monitor is a great little tool that will help you fine tune your diet.

Hope all goes well next time.

-Gear

okay gear so saying that i take in 70 grms of carbs PWO for that seems to be the least i can do w/o going hypo, how much do you suggest for my PPWO in terms of carbs? I 6'3, 220lbs at around 9-10% bf? ANy thoughts would be appreciated

Alo

PPWO carbohydrate intake should be around 50g. I believe anymore than that is unnecessary. The protein intake for PPWO meal should be about 50g also. Carbohydrate intake for PPPWO meal should be about 40g, and protein intake for this meal should be around 50g.

I believe with these amounts you shouldn't have any issues with fat gain or going hypo. However, everybody is different, so if you feel hypo at anytime while insulin is active it is wise to increase your carbohydrate intake but I am fairly confident that with these amounts of nutrient intake you will be fine.

All the best.

-Gear

thanks gear, ill give it a try and let you know the results. Seems logical to me...

Alo

No problems mate.

All the best.

-Gear

Thread Information