MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder

Serious Slin Question

Slin is to be used 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. thats how i used it in the past. now I've heard 30 days on 30 days off, seems to be the same however my question is... If I work out 4 days a week thats would be 7 1/2 weeks before I hit 30 days. Can this be done without risking dependency.

Fit2bLarge is offline Associate Member
    good question here's a bump for ya!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    When you use insulin , don't wait to get to the 30 day mark when you have reached 30 shots. If that was the case, and you wern't using slin ED (which in most cases is the case) you would breach the 4 week mark and that's when issues can start to occur.

When I use insulin, no matter how many times p/week I use it, 1 week counts as 1 week. Surely if you used insulin 2 - 3 times p/week you could extend that 4 week period, but IMO, slin usage of 4 days p/week or more should not be ran anymore than 4 weeks in a row. I like to keep safe.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 05-13-2005 at 09:53 PM.

MrMent1on is offline National Level Bodybuilder
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    When you use insulin , don't wait to get to the 30 day mark when you have reached 30 shots. If that was the case, and you wern't using slin ED (which in most cases is the case) you would breach the 4 week mark and that's when issues can start to occur.

When I use insulin, no matter how many times p/week I use it, 1 week counts as 1 week. Surely if you used insulin 2 - 3 times p/week you could extend that 4 week period, but IMO, slin usage of 4 days p/week or more should not be ran anymore than 4 weeks in a row. I like to keep safe.

-Gear
    I agree with you Gear, just wanted to hear someone elses opinion. Thanx.

Thread Information