STRANGE is offline Associate Member

hgh vacation break

i plan on going on a 7 day vacation which i didnt plan on would a 7 day break from my growth affect me much? Or does anybody have any ideas what i should do?

jwillfcsl is offline Associate Member
    not sure about the what will happen with a week off, but if you talk more about the type of vacation (like travel methods), some bros may be able to give you some ideas

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I think someone said they preloaded them in a insulin case which comes witha coldpack and took them on the carry on bag. Cant deny somebody their life or death medicine like insulin if you are a diabetic
    abstrack@protonmail.com

alevok Guest
    Bump I have the same problem, will be abroad for 5 days, what should I do? Does this break affect me cycle?

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    im going across seas to england and france and ive been trying to figure out how im going to take my growth with me as well....still a little worried since i will have family with me, otherwise id have no problem with the preloaded syringes in a case. is it possible to get the syringes over there? so all i would have to do is bring the liquid itself

znak is offline Senior Member
    Buy a pack or two of genotropin miniquicks. I travel two to three times a week. They were the only way I could finish six months.

They are expensive, but require no refrideration and can sit in your suitcase for two months.

In the course of over 50 flights, I was never asked about them. They look stranger than hell on the x-ray and look pretty "medicinal".

SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member
    did you carry them on the plane with you or check them with your suitcases

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    did you carry them on the plane with you or check them with your suitcases

I did both, but they are expensive, so I usually brought them on. They are really obviously medicine. Honestly, I took no less than 50 flight with them and no one ever even asked in Russia, France, England, the US, Malaysia (they have the death penalty for drugs!), Thailand, Singapore, Maldives and Germany. I just left them in their original box. My briefcase got checked TONS of times because I have an ipod and they just pushed the box aside to see the pod.

Expensive, but a great product. I even forgot them in the refriderator at a hotel and the hotel sent them to be at the next hotel I was at. No red flags at all.

STRANGE is offline Associate Member
    You know how growth is good for i think a month at room temp? is that before or after its mixed. I think its before. but if thats the case i am only traveling for a day to the beach so i shouldnt even have to worry about keeping it cold on the way down? correct?

Thread Information