Thread: gropep igf

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

gropep igf

just wanted to see if anyone tried gropep's igf and if so what you thought. its media grade but i can get it so cheap so even if its half decent it would be worth it for me.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You can't buy IGF direct from GroPep. They only supply to qualfied biochems etc for research purposes only. A lot of companies that sell IGF get their IGF from GP.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    You can't buy IGF direct from GroPep. They only supply to qualfied biochems etc for research purposes only.

-Gear
    Unless you know someone from the inside ofcourse. I am sure there is always a way around it

-Gear

juicehoe is offline Anabolic Member
    lets just say your a qualfied biochems... how hard is it to order from them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    You can't buy IGF direct from GroPep. They only supply to qualfied biochems etc for research purposes only. A lot of companies that sell IGF get their IGF from GP.

-Gear

If you are a biochem, then it's not hard at all. You contact them via email/phone, and then fax/email them all the necessaray documents needed to prove you are a biochem. I am sure they will ask for all sorts of documnetation. Once they have approved of that, you then order. However, because you are using it for research purposes, you can only order a certain amount, not as much as you want. I am sure that "certain amount" is enough for personal use.

There is nothing illegitimate about it if you are a biochem. They run a professional business.

-Gear

Duke of Earl is offline Senior Member
    I'm not part of a biochem company & dont work in the biochem industry, but I do have biochem related qualifications (degree in pharmaceutical chemistry BSc) do you think a copy of my degree would do the trick??

One question tho - how come if lots of research compaines buy from GP but manage to sell their IGF at a cheaper price than GP itself.....? Or am I missing something - doesnt seem to add up......
    Last edited by Duke of Earl; 04-24-2005 at 06:03 AM.

PT
    definatly not. also i didnt mean that i was getting it from gropep, a source i know sells gropep igf real cheap and i was considering buying a couple mgs off him

Quote Originally Posted by Duke of Earl
    I'm not part of a biochem company & dont work in the biochem industry, but I do have biochem related qualifications (degree in pharmaceutical chemistry BSc) do you think a copy of my degree would do the trick??
    Your qualification sounds good, but I am pretty sure you must have some kind of a business that is involved in researching chemicals. I doubt you can just present your diploma to them and be eligable for purchasing products from them.

But if you do have a degree/diploma in that area then the hard part is done, opening a business is the next step, and that is the easy part. Think about it, you know what I mean

Either way, good luck.

-Gear

One question tho - how come if lots of research compaines buy from GP but manage to sell their IGF at a cheaper price than GP itself.....? Or am I missing something - doesnt seem to add up......
    I have no idea how much research labs buy their IGF from GP for, so I canot comment on why it may be cheaper than GP's IGF. Perhaps they buy big quantaties so they get it for really cheap. But then again, I am under the impression that you can only purchase so much if it is being used for research purposes. This is something that is beyond my knowledge.

-Gear

LL08 is offline Member

You could possibly register a business in scientific research but I have a feeling you would need to present something more or be registered on some medical database but like Gear it is all speculation

Be wary if a company is saying that they have GP LR3 maybe it is the case but then there is also a fair chance it isn't or worse is fake. Be careful

LL

PT
    i know two top notch sources thats carry it. obviously im not going to post there names but i gurentee that half of the people here heard of both of them.

LL08 is offline Member
    thanks pietri i think i have a fair idea. RU talking about gps receptor grade or media?

LL

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    u can get igf-1 from them i just did last night

LL08 is offline Member
    How and how much per mg?

-LL

PT
    Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    no way did you get it off gropep.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    u can get it off their site

BigBub is offline New Member
    keithquig
    Same question as LL08. So you didn't have to provide any documentation to prove you are a legit research company? Very interesting.
    BigBub

After looking into it it seems u just have to register an account as if your register with any website like amazon.com or something. Once u make a user name and password u can order off the site. Correct me if im wrong, but this is only good if you want to buy in bulk? After looking into the price guide its $230 for 1mg? Am i reading that right. But $1075 for 10g is a good price.

LL08 is offline Member
    So we're talking media grade here...obviously...

LL08 is offline Member
    u can get it off their site
    Have you received any yet...LL

This is right off their website:

General information on ordering from GroPep:
    All we require to immediately ship an order to you are:
    1. Your name and full contact details including telephone, FAX and e-mail address.
    2. Your Institution.
    3. Billing Address.
    4. Shipping Address. *** NOT A P.O. BOX NUMBER ***
    5. An Institutional Purchase Order Number (if required).
    6. The products and quantities required.
    7. Method of Payment and Payment details (see below).

Juicehoe
    Nice avatar name. lol. Are you talking about receptor grade or media?

PT
    gropep makes media grade igf. were can you get receptor grade for that price for 10 bottles?

Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    gropep makes media grade igf. were can you get receptor grade for that price for 10 bottles?
    I was just making sure because that would be really cheap for receptor grade.

no i was talking about media... they have receptor, but i wasnt going to pay extra for that

PT
    i pay $150 per mg of gropep igf

LL08 is offline Member
    Has anyone else successfully done this...

-LL

supersteve Guest
    this stuff isn't long r3igf-1 though is it?

Quote Originally Posted by juicehoe
    This is right off their website:

General information on ordering from GroPep:
    All we require to immediately ship an order to you are:
    1. Your name and full contact details including telephone, FAX and e-mail address.
    2. Your Institution.
    3. Billing Address.
    4. Shipping Address. *** NOT A P.O. BOX NUMBER ***
    5. An Institutional Purchase Order Number (if required).
    6. The products and quantities required.
    7. Method of Payment and Payment details (see below).
    We wish it was as easy as that bro. That is just general information about how to order. However, there is another page on the site that states everything you need to provide/know before they allow you to purchase products from them.

Here is the webpage: http://www.gropep.com.au/index.php/article/view/190/1/3

This is the part you need to read:

The Customer must:
    (a) upon request, confirm in writing (and provide evidence to the satisfaction of GroPep) that the Customer is using the Products only for a Legitimate Purpose;
    (b) not take any action that would imply or infer that the Products did not originate from GroPep (failure to do so automatically voids all Product warranties);
    (c) not modify any Products or alter, supplement, obscure or remove any label, instruction or packaging on or related to the Products without the prior written approval of GroPep;
    (d) not make any claims regarding the Products other than those described in GroPep approved Product literature, posted on the GroPep website, or approved in advance in writing by GroPep;
    (e) on request provide GroPep with a sample of any flyer, newsletter, catalogue or promotional material used by the Customer that makes any reference to the Products; and
    (f) ensure that the importation (if applicable), purchase and use of the Products by the Customer complies with all applicable laws, including any laws relating to the procurement, use and possession of radioactive materials.

"(and provide evidence to the satisfaction of GroPep)" = the problem

This clearly explains that you canot just call up/email GP and order whatever you want, as much as you want. I suppose the only way you could get stuff from GP without providing necessary info needed by GP for allowance of product purchasing is to know someone from the "inside". That's about all I can think of.

There has been many discussions on this, and apparently there is a way around it, but I don't think there is. GroPep is a legit business and they would not risk loseing their license or getting a fine by selling products to some BB that is 100LB and trying to get to 300LB. Think about it people, the stuff we all want is illegal, they can't just sell it to anyone, and your certainly can't purchase it just by filling out a form that requires name, ph #, billing address etc. I wish it was like that, but it's not.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 05-16-2005 at 04:44 PM.

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i've tried ordering from their site and I had no luck.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

PT
    id love to be able to order it from there site. i just got 5mg's off omega who sells gropep igf. i just started it so ill see how it is. actually i already know its good from others who used it.

Thread Information