MMA
    MMA is offline VET

The Solution to GH Resistance - Erbisol?

from our new member from the Ukraine, Osiris. anybody know anything about this stuff?

seem like I know the solution.

I m from Ukraine (ex-Ussr territory). In our country we have unique drug - Erbisol.

This drug is an general and specific receptor enhancer. It is very well known here in ex-Ussr countries to enahnce while stacking with test, throids and slin.

Also it promotes immune specific cells and etc.

ANY!!!!!! drug taken along with erbisol cycle produces obviously greater influence due tu receptors (any) sensetivity increase.

IF u r interested, I can post here studies and general data regarding this drug.

Im gonna try it soon with HG (my 5 cycle).

E R B I S O L

Code АТС L03A X Immunomodulator
    Code АТС А05В А hepatoprotector,
    reparant and adaptogene

ERBISOL - Highly effective medication of new generation with original mechanism of action.

It contains the low-molecular “signal” fragments of specialized molecules (markers of cell physiological condition), which in case of pathological changes, activate the evolutionally formed organism controlling systems, responsible for the search and elimination of pathologic changes in organs and tissues. One of the main such controlling systems is the immune system of the organism.

Accelerates the recovery of the damaged cells and destruction of anomalous cells and tissues

ERBISOL influences only on the unbalanced systems, the affected organs and tissues and remains practically indifferent for organism, without side effects, i. e. innocuous, does not induce medicine poisoning in overdose or long-term application.

Enhances protective and adaptation functions of the organism. It will help you to realize your physiological potential for the valuable mode of life.

Exclusive rights on medical preparations of “Erbisol” class are patented in 20 countries of the world on the basis of international application PCT/UA93/00003, including European patent №0673653, and also patents of USA № 08/397288, Russia № 2041715, Ukraine № 2164, Byelorussia № 2039, Poland № 173321, Bulgaria № 61679…

“Biologically active substance with immunomodulating properties, method of its production, preparation on its basis and method for the normalization of physiological state in human and animal organisms using the preparation”

Term of patent validity is 20 years, from 21.07.1992.

In 1994 ERBISOL was registered and included in the list of ukrainian medications indispensable to life by Ministry of Publlic Health of Ukraine.

In 1996 the medication ERBISOL was included in the 10 best domestic inventions of a year by Ministry of Sciences of Ukraine. . >>>

__________________________________________________ ______________________

Bros,

pls post your e-mails, all data in PDF, Ill send by.
    Last edited by MMA; 05-16-2005 at 04:57 PM.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    How would you aquire it? I mean is it schedualed? Research? even used in north america?

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    i don't know yet. i'm going to research to see if it really works before i start looking for ways acquire it. red baron knows the guy (he's a doctor), he's going to ask him more about it.

itsjinx is offline Associate Member
    ya that sounds very interesting. more info is appreciated!

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    I would like to know more also...

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Bump For More Info

kaorialfred is offline Member
    bump

Osiris is offline New Member
    Guys, I posted research data Tuesday this week. See previous posts. Our producer is exporting this drug throughout the world.

I can help you get some to test and try(sorry for offtop) but this is revolutionary stuff.
    I buy it for 5 us per vial(normal). Since there is also Erbisol Extra.

Testing ErbisoL with HGH

Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    i don't know yet. i'm going to research to see if it really works before i start looking for ways acquire it. red baron knows the guy (he's a doctor), he's going to ask him more about it.

I can provide help with getting this stuff. It is really working and we usually do not spend bigg money for cycling here cause of this stuff.

Xe0n is offline Junior Member
    I would like to get in on this; however can it be packaged in any way other than in vials for they will not be allowed through Australian customs. (no vials are allowed in no matter what they contain)

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Xe0n
    I would like to get in on this; however can it be packaged in any way other than in vials for they will not be allowed through Australian customs. (no vials are allowed in no matter what they contain)

Cheers
    Sorry bro, but the stuff is like IGF or HGH - it contains highly active nucleotides and aminos

Are u sure that I cannot send it to you by express courier or something like DHL or UPS?

Thread Information