HollywoodM3 is offline Member

Why is it that you should only run IGF1 for 4wks

Hey bros,

I have been doing some research on IGF1, and it seems that everything thing that I read say to only run it for 4 wks at a time, my question is why? and why cant I run it for longer periods of time? 4wks isnt a long time, and to me by the time you start to make some gains you have to end it. do you continue to make gain when off? im not a fan of short cycle crap. but if everyone says so than i will shutt the fu*k up and give it a run..lol..

also how do you decide on what dose to take, I have read that between 20-120mcg, some say 40mcg, some 80mcg and others 100mcg? Does it depend on body weight? can anyone clear this up

I am 260lbs, I am not looking to gain any more weight, i just want to lean up to around 250lbs at around 10%bf.

Thanks for all the help

HM

j martini is offline Member
    The reason igf1 cycles are short is that igf1 receptors quickly become saturated and gains stop until you take a break from the drug.

As for dosage the difference in dosage is basically down to experience, and what you are using with the igf. As slin and GH have a synergenic effect with igf thus you could get away with using less.

A common starting dose is 40mcg although i felt more of an effect at 60mcgs.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    you can run it as long as you want, but you build up igf resistance and it becomes much less efective after 5 weeks.

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member

Confused?

Correct me if im wrong but running GH with IGF-1 would be pointles because all i thought GH does is stimulate the liver to secrete IGF-1 so all you really need to do is increase IGF-1 doage, but then if receptors sites fill up after 5 weeks then why do people riun growth hormone for months at a time, soundz contradicting im probably getting something confused.

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Drkodiak1
    Correct me if im wrong but running GH with IGF-1 would be pointles because all i thought GH does is stimulate the liver to secrete IGF-1 so all you really need to do is increase IGF-1 doage, but then if receptors sites fill up after 5 weeks then why do people riun growth hormone for months at a time, soundz contradicting im probably getting something confused.
    igf1 is just one of the growth factors that cascade from GH. and it takes 2 years to build up gh resistance, lr3 seems to build resistance much quicker. this may have to do with the fact that GH injections are pulses, lr3 is continuous effect.

Derek6621 is offline New Member
    And who wants the GH gut?

HollywoodM3 is offline Member
    thanks bros,

has anyone use Mr, or omega, and if so which do you think was better?

Rumpster is offline New Member
    I would love to do a really long test/primo/gh/igf-1 cycle.

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    I am on omega igf and love the stuff up 10lbs in 3 weeks!

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    omni

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    i think this is how it goes if u use igf-1 over an extended period of time ur satlelite cells will all be used up and saturated to counter act this ppl run gh to produce new satletlite cells

MMA
    MMA is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    igf1 is just one of the growth factors that cascade from GH. and it takes 2 years to build up gh resistance, lr3 seems to build resistance much quicker. this may have to do with the fact that GH injections are pulses, lr3 is continuous effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by keithquig
    i think this is how it goes if u use igf-1 over an extended period of time ur satlelite cells will all be used up and saturated to counter act this ppl run gh to produce new satletlite cells
    correct, this is part of the "cascade of growth factors" i mentioned earlier that GH gives you, in addition to convering to igf1. igf1 is very powerful, but there are some things that GH does that igf doesn't.

but satellite cells are only one piece of the puzzle. i think outright igf resistance is the #1 factor.

keithquig is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MMA
    but satellite cells are only one piece of the puzzle. i think outright igf resistance is the #1 factor.
    yea your right about that i was just letting him know kind of why i heard ppl use gh and igf togther

Thread Information