Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member

IGF storage question..

This was taken from an article here..

From this article, it is my understanding that you dont need to put igf in the fridge since it doesnt loose potency for 1 full year-- Is this correct? If I get some, I plan to use it within a month or less.. So it would be okay in a dark "safe" place at about 65-70 degrees or so?

Omega labs is what I am looking into buying. I am not exactly sure how its mixed, but I believe it is a mixture of BA and AA

Does it need to be shot in the muscles you just worked, or is sub-q okay? I am mainly using it for the fat loss properties and maybe a few lbs of muscle..I am currently "cutting"..

What size pin do you guys prefer?

Thanks for the info from all you IGF pros.. I have researched it, and those are about the only things I am unsure about..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Storage, Taken from MR
    The stability of a liquid solution of LR3IGF-I was monitored for a period of two years at storage conditions of -20 C, +4 C, +22 C, and +37 C. The final concentration of LR3IGF-I was in acetic acid. At various time points, samples were taken and compared to a lyophilized control (stored at 4 C). Listed below are the stability results for each respective storage condition.

Storage Condition: -20 C (-4 F)
    Biological Potency No Change up to 2 years
    Immunological Activity No Change up to 2 years
    Mobility of Protein No Change up to 2 years
    Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 2 years

Storage Condition: +4 C (39.2 F)

Storage Condition: +22 C (71.6 F)

Storage Condition: +37 C (98.6 F)
    Biological Potency No Change up to 1 year
    Immunological Activity No Change up to 1 year
    Mobility of Protein No Change up to 1 year
    Elution Profile by reversed phased HPLC No Change up to 1 year
    In conclusion
    There is no significant difference in the potency of LR3IGF-I associated with the storage of the liquid formulation when stored at this range of temperatures. There is no evidence for loss of biological activity at any of the tested temperatures when stored as a liquid product. As you can see IGF can be quite stable for even a year at room temp, but if you want to keep it around for a while stick it into the fridge. So IMO the best way to store LR3 that is suspended in BA is in the freezer. The BA wont allow it to freeze. And if you have it suspended in AA, store it in the fridge.
    Last edited by Silverbackgorilla; 05-16-2005 at 09:07 PM.

Rumpster is offline New Member
    I do mine subq in the stomach. I even considered injecting some in my chest to see if the localized fat reduction would have any effect on gyno. I'm going thru 2mg now but I might try the next 2mg IM next time.

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    I am on omegas igf and you do not inject sub q you only inject I.m.i am friends with omega and he says im is the way to go!you inject hgh sub q not igf trust me.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    GH sub-q and IGF IM.

-Gear

Silverbackgorilla is offline Junior Member
    WHat about storage? Does it have to be kept in the fridge? I would only be adding BA water to it in the slin pin right before injecting--

Omni says it can be kept at room temp for a few months, Omega says to keep it in the fridge or freezer.. I am confused...

thanks

j martini is offline Member
    I would keep it in the fridge just to be on the safe side, might not be necessary but it cant hurt.

toc67guru is offline Associate Member
    reconstituted lr3 in benzyl alcohol is kept in freezer.
    suspended in acetic acid keep in the fridge.
    it will be active for a far longer period of time if acetic acid is used(2 years).

Thread Information