southsidejuncki is offline New Member

Help with first IGF cycle

I will be using MR IGF-1.Should i wait tell cycle is over and cycle with PCT or use in mid cycle.I am looking at going with 120mcg ed.Just not sure on when.Is a cycle week 5/2 7 or PWO days.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If this is your first time with IGF, I believe it is recomended to use on workout days only, PWO. 120mcg is a high dose bro, unless you are a experienced cycler I would lower the dose. Most peple start on about 30mcg p/day and work their way up to a dose they are happy with (usually 40 - 80mcg p/day).

IGF is good throughout cycle as well as PCT. So if you cycle it 4 weeks ON/OFF you might be able to cycle it throughout cycle as well as PCT.

All the best.

-Gear

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired

TheChosenOne is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm going to advocate you using it PCT. The rationale behind this is that you worked so hard for every ounce of muscle you gained, why not work that much harder in keeping every bit of it? I am a firm believer in IGF being incorporated in PCT due to its LH effect and general hyperplasia properties that are the goals of PCT. Not only that but it will also help stave off catabolism when shot during the a.m. when your body is most suseptible to it. Shooting PWO will help flush CHO out of the blood and into muscles to help the repair process after catabolic resistance workouts.

southsidejuncki is offline New Member
    I am 6'4 250.So after reading every Igf-1 post on this sight.Should i start with the 40mcg or 80mcg.I am on good cycle.Prop/Mast 200/200 ed dbol 88mg ed.This is going to get crazy.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Start on 40mcg and work your way up to a dose you feel happy with.

-Gear

Thread Information