Thread: igf 1 ?

DooDoo is offline Junior Member

igf 1 ?

I have 1 kit of igf 1 and was thinking about using it my ? is once I mix the amp of water with the powder ,each bottle mixed is 2 shots @ 50mcg each ,right? which is also the half way mark on the slin pin correct?Since each bottle is 100mcg and there is 10 botts this is correct? Also I have heard to shot Im 5days on 2 off so each kit will last a month or 20days,but I have also heard to shoot only on training days and shot IM in the trained muscle??which way is best? Thanks a bunch DooDoo

bump

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ANYONE??????????????????????? ????????

Thanks

v-force700 is offline Associate Member
    Sounds like you have Igtropin IGF-1 long R3 If so.......
    Yes, shoot IM and you don,t have to shoot muscle worked. I like sholders.

I do 6 on 1 off post w/o; and mornings on non w/o days. Most guys go every day. The 5on2off if usually for GH.

each bottle mixed is 2 shots @ 50mcg each ,right? "YES if you mix with 1cc."

Good luck and don't forget to up your protien while on IGF-1 and always get plenty of carbs after your shoot.
    <<<V>>>

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks my man I thought I was never gonna get an awnser,lol,hey what would I expect to see,I know its different for each person,but any input would be great,Im runnig it with test/dbol /and tren .!more ? is it best to run it the 1st 20 days of my cycle or the last 20?

You can use the water in the kits if you plan on using it within two days. I use vinegar/water mix for mine. See link below.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=132781

Quote Originally Posted by v-force700
    You can use the water in the kits if you plan on using it within two days. I use vinegar/water mix for mine. See link below.

http://67.18.108.244//showthread.php?t=132781
    if u mix 1 amp at a time and its 2 shots that is 2 days will it be bad on the second day or after the 2nd day

Quote Originally Posted by DooDoo
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh thanks my man I thought I was never gonna get an awnser,lol,hey what would I expect to see,I know its different for each person,but any input would be great,Im runnig it with test/dbol/and tren.!more ? is it best to run it the 1st 20 days of my cycle or the last 20?
    Personally I like to run it at the end(Last 20 days) as it will help cut some fat. Some guys will use it during PCT.
    <<<v>>>

Quote Originally Posted by DooDoo
    if u mix 1 amp at a time and its 2 shots that is 2 days will it be bad on the second day or after the 2nd day
    You will be OK with the water if you are using it within 2 days.

thanks

Thread Information