billybongo is offline New Member

HGH Side effetcs!!

Hi Guys after recently joining up after some awesome research available, i thought i might ask for some guidance from some of you out there... I am currently 3 weeks into my 1st hgh cycle, taking 4iu's 6days on 1 day off, test prop 100mg ed and clen (120mged).. My aims are to gain lean muscle whilst reducing body fat, due to go 4 3months may extend?...i ask for your reassurance and knowledge behind the known side effects of HGH, having done extensive research before making the decision to use it i thought it the best option for the situation i am in..My problem is this, the last few days i have been getting an ache in my jaw and becoming extremly para in convincing myself that it my be getting wider... Can this be after only 3 weeks on relatively safe amount, it may be that my face has become a little puffy but i can not be sure, as i can't remember what i was like before.. photos don't help either..Just wondered what your thoughts were to this problem, i may be making it worse by constantly thinking about it, causing an ache that isn't actually there... Any1 with any similar experience or adivce to give, it would be much appreciated...
    Cheers...........

znak is offline Senior Member
    Joint pain is common (my pinky joint that I had broken was just killing me for the first two months, then my knees acted up.)

After three weeks, there is no way your jaw is doing a "Jay Cutler".

Relax. Your dosage is well within the non-gonzo range.

cheers znak mate, just what i needed to hear.... very much enspired by yourself and your progress through your cycle....

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Even though the prop is good for not gaining water...you still will a little, same with the GH. At 4iu GH sides will be very minor

scarecrow999 is offline New Member
    lol znack...

kingof516 is offline Associate Member
    i still have joint pain in my feet (big toe)

DAVO is offline New Member
    Yeah I have some pain in my left wrist.....3-4 weeks into cycle of HGH...mmmm..

4spain is offline Associate Member
    How did you start the HGH ??ius a day & how quick did you jump up to 4ius a day?

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't have the joint pain anymore but it still feels like I have water in my right ear all the time.

4spain, mate just jumped right in at 4iu's a day... 2 in the morning and 2 b 4 bed

dale is offline Associate Member
    i am at 5 iu 6/1 after about 5 weeks. i will get my IGF levels tested soon to see if i got screwed.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dale
    i am at 5 iu 6/1 after about 5 weeks. i will get my IGF levels tested soon to see if i got screwed.
    Bro, at 5iu's you should be seeing sides already. That will tell you if you got screwed or not.

Thread Information