j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

Arrow Beginner slin cycle???

What would a good and safe beginner cycle look like for slin for a first time user? How long and at what dosage?

Thanx

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    There is so much information on here regards to your question, but I will say it once again. If this is your first time with insulin use, use it by itself PWO only for 4 weeks. Start on 4IU and increase the dose by 1IU every workout till you get to 10IU. Once on 10IU, stay on that dose till the end of cycle. Use 10g of carbs for every 1IU of slin, and you can also use creatine and glutamine for additional benefits.

Follow this:

Train
    Immidietly after training have "x" amount of slin
    Immidietly after injection have "x" amount of dex, 5g of glutamine and creatine.
    15 min later have a protein shake that consists of 75g of protein isolate.
    1.25hrs later have a solid meal that consists of 50g carbs, and 50g protein. Maybe boiled rice and grilled chicken.
    2.00hrs later have another meal same as above, except change the carbohydrate consumption from 50g to 40g. Leave your protein consumption at 50g.
    By the time you have your next meal insulin will no longer be active therefore you may eat as you usually do.
    Don't consume fats while insulin is active.

Hope that made sense.

-Gear

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Gear, I've seen you give this same advice soooo many times, I don't know how you do it. Props to you bro, you have more patience than I. I guess that's why your a VET.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Gear, I've seen you give this same advice soooo many times, I don't know how you do it. Props to you bro, you have more patience than I. I guess that's why your a VET.
    I was thinking the same thing.

j.r.w. is offline Associate Member
    I appreciate all the info Gear. I have to admit when I posted last night I was off to bed and hoping to come home today to a response....yeah I was being lazy. I do normally research before asking questions.

Thanx again,
    jrw

Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Heh, yeah I am very impatient, don't worry about that. But I can't allow someone to use insulin without knowing what they are doing. Its very dangerous, and lethal, so if it means me giving out the same advice over and over again to prevent one from hurting themselves using insulin, then so be it.

All good bro

-Gear

Perhaps there should be an insulin sticky up the top of the page along with the GH and IGF stickies. Just an idea.

-Gear

gypsy3034 is offline Junior Member
    hi gear i was woundering whteir u could help me out .i am gonig to start a10 week cycle of tren eq prop, then on the 4th week start gh 5/2 off 4iu's a day, for 6mth . than on week13 start a low dose of t3 for 5week and add in some glen , should i add some test with that.

Hi, gypsy3034,

It's probably best you start a seperate thread. We don't usually ask new questions in an already existing thread.

-Gear

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Heh, yeah I am very impatient, don't worry about that. But I can't allow someone to use insulin without knowing what they are doing. Its very dangerous, and lethal, so if it means me giving out the same advice over and over again to prevent one from hurting themselves using insulin, then so be it.

All good bro

-Gear
    and thats why you earned and deserve your vet status. your a very helpful and educated member

Thanx pietro75, your kind words are much appriciated.

-Gear

Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    Perhaps there should be an insulin sticky up the top of the page along with the GH and IGF stickies. Just an idea.

-Gear
    I was just thinking that.

Quote Originally Posted by gypsy3034
    hi gear i was woundering whteir u could help me out .i am gonig to start a10 week cycle of tren eq prop, then on the 4th week start gh 5/2 off 4iu's a day, for 6mth . than on week13 start a low dose of t3 for 5week and add in some glen , should i add some test with that.
    You should start GH at least 8 weeks prior to your AAS cycle, run a low dose of T3 (12.5-25 mcg) throughout, prop is a test and def. run it if you can.

Thread Information