j.r.w. is offline Associate Member

This message is for Gear.....

Hey man I just wanted to sincerely thank you for all the info you have given me on here. I have read a lot of your posts to others and you seem like a good guy that patiently helps many people. You definately seem to have a lot of knowledge on most of the topics. Do you have any pics posted anywhere on here of yourself? I would like to see what someone with that much knowledge actually looks like. Didnt mean to sound like a suck ass or a queer if I did, much appreciation...

jrw

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Hes very helpful, glad to see him around. and Im sure hes happy to have this posted...

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.
    Hey man I just wanted to sincerely thank you for all the info you have given me on here. I have read a lot of your posts to others and you seem like a good guy that patiently helps many people. You definately seem to have a lot of knowledge on most of the topics. Do you have any pics posted anywhere on here of yourself? I would like to see what someone with that much knowledge actually looks like. Didnt mean to sound like a suck ass or a queer if I did, much appreciation...

jrw
    j.r.w.

Hey bro, thanx for the kind words, they are greatly appriciated. I have much interest in bodybuilding topics, and I love leading people down the right path by sharing my knowledge with them. I am definetly no Albert Einsteain, but I will always take the time to assist anyone in need of advice.

Hope this board keeps on going the way it is, because it's the best source of education within the fitness industry.

Once again, thank you.

All the best, and very kind regards,

-Gear

Here is a picture of me, it's not the best one, but it's about the only one I had at the time, and it's about 2yrs old. Back then my stats were 6'4 @ 12% bf and 226.6LB, age 22.

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=80266

Now I am 23, still 6'4 and 226LB, but my BF % is 7%.

-Gear

Jessyjack10 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by j.r.w.

jrw
    Hey JRW, I will take that as a complement cause Gear gets all his info from me. Before he started reading my threads he wieghted 112 pounds, and that's after taking a shower with his clothes on lol

Ok, alright, it's more the other way around, more like I get my info from him.

I totally agree with you JRW, Gear is all that and more. He deserves to be mentioned as such.
    Last edited by Jessyjack10; 05-21-2005 at 01:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessyjack10
    Hey JRW, I will take that as a complement cause Gear gets all his info from me. Before he started reading my threads he wieghted 112 pounds, and that's after taking a shower with his clothes on lol
    Jessyjack10, bro, your not supposed to tell anyone I get all my info from you. Now people are going to think I am a dumba$$. The deal was; I keep on getting info from you and use it as advice for others, as long as I don't tell people about that time you had troubles pulling out a condom out of your a$$ lol

Heh, a bit of silly sense of humor is always good every now and then. I thank you too for the support, muchly appriciated bro.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 05-21-2005 at 02:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Hes very helpful, glad to see him around. and Im sure hes happy to have this posted...
    Thanx bro, you've been good to this board just as much as I have.

-Gear

[][]--aussie--[][] is offline New Member

knowin Gear

i am lucky enough to know gear and have trained with him and class him as a great friend....whenever i have a problem or a question or just need a bit of inspiration i turn to him......he has the knowlege and experience to go far himself in the sport...
    nuff sed
    cheers

Quote Originally Posted by [][]--aussie--[][]
    i am lucky enough to know gear and have trained with him and class him as a great friend....whenever i have a problem or a question or just need a bit of inspiration i turn to him......he has the knowlege and experience to go far himself in the sport...
    nuff sed
    cheers
    J, good to see you have finally joined the board. Took you long enough . Anyway, you have come to a great place that's full of usefull information which will help you achive your goals.

Thanx for the support, and welcome aboard.

-Gear

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Sparkle
    Don't worry Sparkle, I appreciate you.

Mr. Sparkle is offline Slinabolic Vet / Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by jerseyboy
    Don't worry Sparkle, I appreciate you.
    gee thanks

warlock is offline Associate Member
    Hi folks,

I agree-- Gear is a great guy who is always willing to help others. Every time I have asked him a question he has taken his time to reply in detail. Thanks Gear for all you do for us and thank you all guys for making this a great message board!!!

Regards

Thanx warlock

-Gear

Thread Information