Crazylegs is offline Banned

slin and cutting

Would it be of any bennefit to take slin during a cutter? For instance if oyu are taking lets say 70-100gms of dex pwo thats alot of carbs. But if you were going to inj like 6ius worse case your going to use 60-70 gms of dex, and get a whole lot more nutrient transport. Any thoughts on this?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Insulin can be used when cutting, but limiting yor carbohydrate intake is the key. Any excess carbs will be stored and this is the last thing you want when cutting. So if you know how to limit your carbs, then go for it.

I never use insulin when cutting because as soon as you start using insulin, the chances of fat storage increases by far, so I choose to stay away from it.

-Gear

Thanks for your imput bro. What about an insulin sensitiser?

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Very smart thought Crazylegs, Insulin sensitiser may be a good idea as it can successfully control blood glucose levels. However, what has good, also has bad, so I suppose nothing is perfect these days, and the bad part with slin s/tisers is that they do have side effects such as weight gain. This is the last thing you want especially if you are trying to run away from fat.

From what I know, slin s/tisers can effect oedema and fluid retention. These also are negative side effects which can lead to heart failure. I am unsure what the chances are of this happening, but it is definetly possible.

Another thing I almost forgot to mention is a BG monitor. Blood glucose monitor is a great and inexpensive handy little tool that bodybuilders these days have snatched from diabetics and made use of them for themselves. These monitors can be very beneficial as they will help you fine tune your diet.

My suggestion to you is, get a blood glucose monitor and carefully monitor your blood glucose levels while insulin is active. If your BG is too high then you know you have consumed too many carbs which increases the chances of fat storage. If that was the case, you would obviously modify your carbohydrate consumption by having less carbs.

If your BG is too low, then you know there is still space for more carbs, but on the same token, the lower your BG is, the more chance you have of experiencing hypoglycemia side effects. Therefore, you must find a balance by experimenting and hopefully finding how many carbs your body needs. This however is the tricky part.

IMO, when using insulin, you only need to consune just enough carbohydrates to keep out of hypo, anymore isn't really necessary.

Hope my reply to you was helpfull.

All the best.

-Gear
    Last edited by Gear; 05-23-2005 at 06:05 AM.

Thanks bro I will just stick it out with the igf...

cyflex is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazylegs
    Thanks bro I will just stick it out with the igf...
    some with igf bro.. igf needs carbs .. if ur carbs r low as during cutting diet u have to deal with serious lethargy (if u already dont have) and maybe hypo
    the fat burning effect of igf is not as high as u think.. its better to stick with clen /eca.. Cutting is all about Cardio&Diet my man..
    Good luck with ur cutting diet bro.. be cool

peace
    cyflex

Thread Information