Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

hgh from compounding Pharmacies

I'm making a decission today whether to buy HGH domestically thru Signature Pharmacy or Jintropin from overseas. The cost difference is hugh. I'm not so much worried about the cost but rather the quality issue. Has anyone had any experience with HGH from signature Pharm???? And for that matter, their test and deca ???

I'm thinking that US Pharmacutcal company would be operating under very tight guidelines. I cant imagine the US FDA/DEA would allow anything but tight control over doses, quality, and legitamacy. I just wanted some feedback on this please.

Thanks,
    Last edited by Keywestlifter; 05-20-2005 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Mis-spellings

anabolicbruce is offline Associate Member
    Signature has great products. We actually use their HGH at our HRT clinic as a cheaper alternative to Genotroipin and Saizen. It tested a tad overdosed in our last analysis!!

gypsy3034 is offline Junior Member
    can some one tell me if they have tryed norditropin/somatropin gh ? couse i am buying some from a pharmcey.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anabolicbruce
    Signature has great products. We actually use their HGH at our HRT clinic as a cheaper alternative to Genotroipin and Saizen. It tested a tad overdosed in our last analysis!!
    Okay, then can you tell me where you had it tested??

can some one tell me plz

i am giting it from a pharm ineed some info about norditropin couse i am buying 480iu's
    Last edited by gypsy3034; 05-20-2005 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks for the info about Signature. I looked them up on the net and they actually have a website. I just wandered if anyone was using it and how they compared it to other hgh thats out there.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    Okay, then can you tell me where you had it tested??

Cognecenti Labs. Same lab where we send our blood to be analyzed.

dale is offline Associate Member
    i have their test cyp/deca but i'm waiting for my IGF-1 levels to rise (jino). i'm gonna test my blood levels in a few weeks to see if i wasted my money on Gensci.

I use their HGH, HCG , and work very close to their lab in Orlando, FL. Obvously, a medical clinic is not going to use something which is insufficient. We are a high end Age-managment clinic.

Vegas67 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsy3034
    can some one tell me if they have tryed norditropin/somatropin gh ? couse i am buying some from a pharmcey.
    I have been using somatrophin. I have better results from the 8mg than the 6mg...dont know why, all things being equal as far as dosage of IUs

dale is offline Associate Member
    at $8 an iu it's more than a tad over-priced but it may be worth it after i get my IGF-1 levels tested again to find out if what i'm using now is worth what i paid for it.

Quote Originally Posted by dale
    at $8 an iu it's more than a tad over-priced but it may be worth it after i get my IGF-1 levels tested again to find out if what i'm using now is worth what i paid for it.

I dont pay $8/iu, although we buy bulk, this does seem a little high.

There's also the "legal factor" to consider. I'm too old to have the fbi knocking at my door. I think I'd rather have a perscription onhand. Its been a pain in the ass to do the labs and pay extra per IU for it but i'm leaning toward just going thru this clinic i signed up with. If it doesn't work, I can always opt out for old method. One way or the other I'm doing hgh for the first time in my life starting next week. I'm pretty excited about it.

I still haven't seen a post comparing "compounded hgh" from stateside compounding labs to the other types i've been reading about. Any takers??.

kaorialfred is offline Member
    Signature prices aren't always the best. I use them for Somo and Deca , Winny. My insurance covers all meds but I always have to go thru a freakin jungle to get Signature workers to punch in the right codes. One experience I had with them was sketchy because we were on 3 way call, and the Insurance company rep was trying to help the person refill the winny script and she asked why is the price diffrent than before. The Sig person says opps must have hit the wrong button. That was once now I call them again and its the same stuff. I am going to keep using them but let my insurance company handle their poorly informed and trained clerks. I had used the Somo from them and it was good noticed it on the 3 rd week. I am waiting on my new doctor to see what my insurance pharmacy will charge, I belive they only fill 90 day scripts. So I would be buying in bulk.

I have always said it here ""HRT Clincs are a rip off" The prices they charge for something that you could get if you had the symptoms to be treated like a regular person. Is outrageous . Instead they try to sell you on evey little thing. I have two great doctors and an awsome insurance plan. I will know by the end of june if I can compare diffrent GH to compounded locally compared. Also if I were you I would seek out a Dr. who will watch you and take care of you.
    Last edited by kaorialfred; 05-20-2005 at 07:58 PM.

I dont pay $8/iu, although we buy bulk, this does seem a little high.

that's good for you but what about us?

I am going to call my doctor monday and see if he can write a script for bulk orders.

wallycn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Keywestlifter
    I'm thinking that US Pharmacutcal company would be operating under very tight guidelines. I cant imagine the US FDA/DEA would allow anything but tight control over doses, quality, and legitamacy. I just wanted some feedback on this please.

Thanks,
    I thought US Pharmacuetcal company(sp?) was a ugl??????????????? I don't know of any real labs that produce test/eq or prop/tren combos

kaorialfred......Thanks for the info. That truely makes me feel better. I'm going to go thru with the clinic option. I'm paying cash so its going to be quite an investment. We'll see.

I'm going with HGH and testosterone combo.

Quote Originally Posted by Keywestlifter
    kaorialfred......Thanks for the info. That truely makes me feel better. I'm going to go thru with the clinic option. I'm paying cash so its going to be quite an investment. We'll see.

I'm going with HGH and testosterone combo.
    yeah, I lremember looking around central florida for HRT clinics. I was already doing TRT and they would laugh scarcast like "you get your test for 10 to 15 bucks from your insurance, obviously your not going to buy ours which is marked up " I also recall one clinic in boca that had outrageous prices for anti-e.

Good luck with your journey, I hope you get your money's worth.

Thanks, at least I found one person who's used Signature's HGH. I'm sure its because it overpriced. Like I said before, the moneys not as important as the quality. This will be my first time out and I dont want to be disappointed even if I have to pay more.

I'll keep everyone posted...

Thanks

I'm not trying to beat this one to death but has anyone else tried Signature HGH???

Keywestlifter

john30 is offline Junior Member
    no,but there test and winny are overdosed a littlr. I've been using them for 2 years now w/great succes.I wouldn't buy their hgh at 8$ an i.u. I got seronos at 5$.

Thread Information