SLUMPBUSTR is offline Associate Member

hgh/airplane ques

if i was to mix up 10 days worth of hgh and put it in my bacterialistic water bottle would it be ok through customs on the plane?, im going to England and france. also im bringing my protein with me, i was thinking i could put the bottle deep with in the 5lb jug of protein. would any of this help?

also, can you legally buy insulin syringes in england? if not could i also put a some syringes in the protein as well?

toolman is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR
    if i was to mix up 10 days worth of hgh and put it in my bacterialistic water bottle would it be ok through customs on the plane?, im going to England and france. also im bringing my protein with me, i was thinking i could put the bottle deep with in the 5lb jug of protein. would any of this help?

also, can you legally buy insulin syringes in england? if not could i also put a some syringes in the protein as well?
    It is OK to take a week off from you gh cycle. THe problem you have with this is it not being refrigerated. Although the odds are aginast getting caught, it just is not worth it and taking a week off will not change anything. I do it all the time.

im going for 10 days, i would be able to refrigerate it once i got there.

is 10 days to long to take off

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't take the chance of ruining the GH being not refrigerated that long.

toolman is offline Banned
    7-10 days off is no problem. Ive gone as long as 2 weeks and noticed no difference.

aight fellas thanks

znak is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SLUMPBUSTR

I have traveled to France, England, Russia, Germany, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Maldives, the US and Thailand with HGH. I have never had a problem.

Take it with you, no problem at all. DO NOT hide it, that is a red flag. Just put it in your carry on with your tooth brush, vitamin, etc.

I have been asked what it was and I answered that it was prescription medicine. You have a tiny vial of clearly labelled stuff that is obviously not dangerous to the plane.There is no law requiring you to keep your prescription with you and as a matter of fact the pharmacy takes it when they give you your medicine.

It is not a problem. It will also last if you get to a refriderator on time. That is your biggest issue.

If it turns cloudy, chuck it.

Thread Information