missJ is offline New Member

Smile can someone help me please

hi
    i am a 31 year old female and i need some help, i was thinking of taking a course of gh and t3 mainly i am taking it to lose some weight. how much should i take and for how long , i was thinking for about 6 months. i am not a gym freak but i do exersice like walking and aerobics ,can some one help me out please and tell me if i am doing the right thing or not and if there is any other way that i can do this .

thank you

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hi missJ and welcome to AR.

Genereally speaking, GH can be beneficial for fat loss purposes, but IMO, you are best of using something such as clenbuterol , along with a bit of cardio as well, and a good diet. It's much cheaper and can be just as effective.

-Gear

hi gear thanks for replying so fast to me

my bf told me that i should start with clenb and t3 . 3 weeks on clenb and 3 weeks off and the 3 weeks off clenb i should take t3 for 3 weeks , and do this for at least 6 weeks and then start the gh , what do you think

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    if money is'nt an issue then i would go for hgh at 2iu 5on/2off with 25-50mcg of t3.
    this will burn some serieus bf. this because i'm personally a bit scared of the clen sides.

how much bf are you planning to lose,some stats please.

-rodge

hi rodge

i don't know my bf but i would like to lose alot ha ha ha , i am 5ft 5 inc tall and weight about 165lbs , i know it's alot . i let myself go and now i would like to get back in shape i do exercise , i don't go to the gym , but like going to aerobics and i do and hour walking in the morning around 6 am , than i have brekf around 11am i have a small snack , 3pm i have another small snack and then dinner around 7pm or 8 pm am i doing right or wrong i am very new at this thing but since i have been reading in ar i got really inspierd so here i am ,

first i would get youre diet in check,you should eat more often say 6 times a day(small meals) to keep youre metabolisme high. make sure you take in enough protein all from solid food as this makes you feel fuller for a longer period of time and youre body actually burns calories while digesting. makes sure to drink plenty of water(i prefer geen tea).

when my wife wanted to get back in shape i adviced her to start working out with weights rather then cardio this to avoid muscle loss and actually gain something.
    muscles need calories 24/7 so thats the idea behind it. she really likes this aproach now cause its been really succesfull for her.
    its something i use for my self also when i try to get ready for a show.
    i do a litle bit of cardio but not much, i train to preserve muscles and lose fat trough diet.

so that would be my advice, first diet and exercise then later if necceserry clen or hgh,but i don't think you will need any.

good luck and let us know how it goes.

-rodge

thanks rodge
    for the advise , so basically you thing i need to stop the aerobics and get my a** to the gym . i try that and another think since you said that your wife works out aswell i don't know if she ever took steroids but i was wondering call me stupid or whatever but if a women take gh does that effect the pill couse i take it and i don't know if it's good or not

thank you

i don't say stop the aerobics just start lifting with a litle arobics aside esp if you like doing it. i dont think cardio is bad but most people rely on it while cutting and neglecting the weight training and thus less muscles and thus a slower metabolic body rate.

and no my wife has never done or will be doing steroids not even clen but she is pregnant now and when she is gonna workout again she is interested in hgh for the effects it has on tightening the skin and the anti aging properties.

i dont know about hgh effecting the pill thats something you should ask a doc or some of the more experienced bros around here.i don't think it should be a problem but like i said i have no knowledge about that sort of things.

-rodge

thank you you have been very help full
    i keep you posted
    thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by missJ
    thank you you have been very help full
    i keep you posted
    thanks again

youre welcome,thats why were here for,to help each other out.

i hope it works out well for you and keep us posted.

good luck again,

-rodge

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    i don't go to the gym , but like going to aerobics and i do and hour walking in the morning around 6 am , than i have brekf around 11am i have a small snack , 3pm i have another small snack and then dinner around 7pm or 8 pm am i doing right or wrong i am very new at this thing but since i have been reading in ar i got really inspierd so here i am ,

If you start weightlifting, you will burn tons of fat!!!

alwayson is offline Associate Member
    and you will burn it very quick!

You will gain a tiny bit of weight initially (muscle gain) but then the pounds will come off.

I speak from experiene. I was obese.

My biggest tip:

Make sure you eat breakfast
    Last edited by alwayson; 05-23-2005 at 08:04 PM.

toolman is offline Banned
    hi rodge

i don't know my bf but i would like to lose alot ha ha ha , i am 5ft 5 inc tall and weight about 165lbs , i know it's alot . i let myself go and now i would like to get back in shape i do exercise , i don't go to the gym , but like going to aerobics and i do and hour walking in the morning around 6 am , than i have brekf around 11am i have a small snack , 3pm i have another small snack and then dinner around 7pm or 8 pm am i doing right or wrong i am very new at this thing but since i have been reading in ar i got really inspierd so here i am ,
    Missj the first thing you should do is go buy the book Body for Life by Bill Phillips. It will teach you the basics you must learn and what you are now doing wrong. By not eating first thing in the morning after excersize, you are causing your metabolism to slow down and that is not what you want. Also it seems like you are looking for a magic pill with gh or clen . The absolute best way to lose weight is early morning cardio on an empty stomach...and I mean more than walking. Then eat about a half hour after that. Like another bro told you, eat six smaller meals. When you skip meals, it does more harm than good.

It sucks to go sweat in the gym but trust me, if you stick it out for a month or so, you will get hooked. I speak from experience from years ago.

Thread Information