block is offline Associate Member

gh every other day

read in the profiles that gh should be taken every other day and I am sure that this has been talked about before but I can not find a answer I got 6months left so want to make the best of it.

Titan1 is offline Member
    usually gh is taken ed or 5 days on 2 off , or 6 on 1 off but i havent heard anyone use it eod

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    there is a debate going on what the best way is to cycle hgh without risking gh resistance,eod is one of those possibilitys to avoid it(as it seems)

-rodge

dwaynewade is offline Senior Member
    Most popular on the threads is 5 on 2 off, although there is a study of stature problemed kids that concludes the 'every other day' treatment was more beneficial for -after- your cycle. It says that it allows the pituatary gland to produce more gh's more readily after treatment. Eventually production becomes pretty even. If you want a faster recup my advice is every other day.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by dwaynewade
    Most popular on the threads is 5 on 2 off, although there is a study of stature problemed kids that concludes the 'every other day' treatment was more beneficial for -after- your cycle. It says that it allows the pituatary gland to produce more gh's more readily after treatment. Eventually production becomes pretty even. If you want a faster recup my advice is every other day.
    Basically, yeah...thats my advice also.

Big Bapper is offline Member
    Do the 5 on 2 off thing, then when near the end of your GH course use EOD to give your own GH time to stark working on its own.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    screw that, i shoot it every day

dale is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=pietro75]screw that, i shoot it every day[/QUOTE

amen brother!

I have been doing it 7 days a week and has worked well but I AM ALWAYS FOR TRYING A NEW WAY so I am going to the eod shots and seeing what it does and will have blood work done to confirm how much the levels rise or lower. what times are best for the 2 shots I have been doing noon and and after lifting which is five.

block

i am 7 weeks into gh and my hematocrit has goon from 48.2 to 50.4 and my red blood cellcount is .11 higher then the reference levels my co2 is also low which I think means that I am getting in better shape and I am not doing anything different. also lost 8lbs strenth is the same reps are better

block

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    if anyone has any proof that eod is better then ill definatly be up for trying it and ill shoot 12iu's eod instead of 6iu's every day. the only reason i thought people did that was to save money or if they cant afford to run gh everyday. i perfer to run it everyday and take a week off every few months

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pietro75
    if anyone has any proof that eod is better then ill definatly be up for trying it and ill shoot 12iu's eod instead of 6iu's every day. the only reason i thought people did that was to save money or if they cant afford to run gh everyday. i perfer to run it everyday and take a week off every few months
    Apparently no one cares to use the link I posted for a very informed thread on the subject of EOD injections. This subject has been discussed in detail. I'll stick to ED.

that was a good read so it seems to be still up in the air but I am going to try the eod anyway just to see if it works

Thread Information