itsjinx is offline Associate Member

Calorie intake on GH/IGF/AAS?

What would anyone recommend for calorie intake during a cycle like this? Also I plan on bumping up the protein for the 4 weeks that the IGF is getting used, should I also bump the calorie intake when I add the IGF to the cycle? I was thinking about getting some weight gainer for a calorie drink once or twice a day.... thanks in advance

bump, bump bump bump

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    depends on youre needs,stats and goals.

and with upping youre proteins youre automatically upping the calories when there are'nt any other changes in diet.

-rodge

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    when i am on igf i up my protein to 500g a day and my calories to about 5000 a day,the first time i ran igf my protein intake was only 250 a day and results were so-so but my second igf cycle bumped it up to 500 a day i grew like a weed.just drink a alot of protein shakes all day and you can get 500g of protein without eating 24/7.

Britguy is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KEITH187
    when i am on igf i up my protein to 500g a day and my calories to about 5000 a day,the first time i ran igf my protein intake was only 250 a day and results were so-so but my second igf cycle bumped it up to 500 a day i grew like a weed.just drink a alot of protein shakes all day and you can get 500g of protein without eating 24/7.
    what exactly are your goals?

KEITH187 is offline Junior Member
    I am 6ft 225lbs 12%bf looking to get up to 250lbs 9or10%bf,I started off this year at 197lbs 14%bf did a test e and eq and igf cycle that brought me to 225lbs so hopefully in the next year or so I can reach my goals I am getting ready to start a hgh cycle in order to get a liitle more ripped and hopefully drop some bf.

milwood is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KEITH187
    is this on IGF alone or IGF + AAS?

okay ill plan on taking 500 to 600g of protein a day while on IGF and 400 off it.

Thread Information